Operation "Fiery November"

Can I still get all the rewards without doing the plane missions? They’re ridiculous to fly on ps4

You can do 21 task so you can skip 8

1 Like

Existing tasks have become easier too.

1 Like

It is not allowed in this promotion. But we are working to ensure that they can be performed in custom battles as well. Probably in the future.

1 Like

Two. 1 + 1.

3 Likes

yes lacking still missing some

Marsala isn’t an Italian name at all. It’s a city’s name.

fasetti is a noble surname, the guy can afford to be called as a city :laughing:

1 Like

@Keofox Is the squad of the New Zealand Army? or is simply British

Well, it is New Zealand division, but they will have same skins as British imo. Still great to see some commonwealth divisions, even when they are only an Event one.

Canadians in Normandy? at the next event

I want Osttruppen that will speak Russian for Germany. xD

so far it’s good.

challenges aren’t that hard nor unfun to do which provides that quanity of challenge for averange users.

the only complains that i have though, are the rewards. cool, all of them, no doubt.

but… another automatic weapon for tunisia?

a p47 to (almost) the get go?

eh… i don’t know.

either way, something that can distract us from the real problem it’s always nice.
( hey, not being a jerk here )

P.S.

I saw the italian soldier that had a different skin when first announced ( which looked more german tbh ).

but why say that they have an unique appearance when they have normal uniform?

Excellent thank you for info. Looking forward to all the silver orders and the NZ squad uniform looks amazing

Because they have new nice looking hat.

Also, imo P47 will be for P47 squadron, soo it wont really be some problem, but we will see where it will be.

1 Like

are similar, however we must not forget that the uniforms of the British colonies, and of the British army during ww2 were quite similar, except for some parts that reflected their country of origin, but at a guess, except the hat, the uniform is that of the English radio operators

Maybe because people were complaining about the FG42 up and down and they listened?

Always be carefull what you wish for :wink:

1 Like

This is what I want. Sign me in lol

1 Like

I know you’re not being entirely serious, but no one asked for a new LMG for allies in Tunisia to solve the FG42 problem in Normandy.

1 Like

If it is that would be stupid. Then it would be the exact same as the one you get with the squad just worse?