Operation: Breaking Dead is extended!

Commanders, we’ve received a lot of messages requesting that we extend the event against hordes of motivated soldiers. It seems that even the motivated themselves want to continue the fight, here is an intercepted radio message from one of them: “The#r sc#e#ms #re so satis##ing wh#n I bl#w the#r en##re #eam up wi# my bo#b! Ha ha!”.

As you wish.

Operation: Breaking Dead is extended until April 15th (13:00 UTC).

However, the “Testing new elite squads!” event will end on April 8th as we originally announced and we’ll analyze your feedback and improve the operation.

Also, we’ve recently added a leaderboard to the event and a new prize, the “Horrors of the War” portrait, for those of you in the Top 10% of the leaderboard when the operation ends.

The portrait will be added to the Event UI a little later.

35 Likes

7 Likes

Is it top 10% world wide or on the platform you’re playing on?

1 Like

this

5 Likes

This cute pony seems to understand the language of zombies.

6 Likes

he is openly mocking us XD

28 Likes

BombZombie can be high scoring if you kill it well, but it is not easy to do in high rounds. :thinking:

Can you please add more semi auto options, ability to upgrade weapons (using the existing star system) and purchasable but expensive big ammo pouch?

1 Like

Other people can have fun but I’m staying out of it because it does not give silver

2 Likes

yay, and i thought i would have sweaty grind till monday to get everything, now i can relax a bit and spread it out over my week off from work

Thank you for the extension :slight_smile:

1 Like

No income, no fun. I didn’t know Parrot was the forum’s biggest capitalist.

10 Likes

Hold on my tiny brain is a bit confused so we will get the portrait on the original end date or the new extended end date?

I always was a capitalist it’s thanks to the economy and it’s even more desperately needed

On the new extended time

That’s a lie, you’re staying out of it because of your skill issues

23 Likes

Dam that a very fierce line

Anyway thanks you now I have to try to beat wave 27 which might take some luck if I can get dual MG again

damn, now this is personal.
What did bro do? you have to put up with many idiots on the forum anyway, why hate on the loud guy?

5 Likes

Ahah, Parrot is the only guy here who truly managed to get on VaultCat’s bad side. There’s real “love” here.

It’s beautiful.

9 Likes

Cat vs Zombie who would win ?

1 Like

I guess He asked to much time 100+ round mg42

2 Likes

I thought it was the 100+ times he complained about Soviet armours? :thinking:

1 Like