Operation: "Battleaxe"

one cant feel old if we take into accouint that somebody still plays San Andreas Multiplayer

2 Likes

There was multiplayer on this? Maybe with the re-release on pc… Still have my own ps1 version. Best grand theft auto there is.

1 Like

Heresy san Andres come on the ps2 with the unique orange filter

we are getting old my friend…

2 Likes

Was ps2? Been so long. Still safely in a box, with both ps1 and ps2. CJ best gta protagonist.

1 Like

San Andreas was the first game i get with the ps2(fat) so im sure of it

1 Like

Any campaign.

1 Like

On PC we haven’t even got any orange filters till someone modded it back decades after the release of the game.

It was def PS2/PC/Xbox you can run game like this on PS1/Gamecube/Gameboy

But another event is still going?

quite shame remake of GTA san andreas ended up so badly, with new textures on top of the old ones :smiley: this copy paste mindset seems to be popular solution these days and reminds me of few games …

1 Like

LOL - all you guys playing San Andreas thinking that makes you ‘old’ - I still play Vice City (mainly just to drive around listening to the 80’s music & great comedy radio stations).
…and that’s not even that old…
I also still play Commodore 64 games from the 80’s - including some of the earliest military shooters like Rambo, Commando, Who Dares Wins etc. - and the earliest flight sims eg F-15 Strike Eagle, Stealth Fighter etc.

But back on-topic -
I kinda wish they did this event as Tunisia only to boost the participation overall in my favourite campaign. Normandy is just explosion spam, Pacific Allies are all bots, Tunisia Axis are all bots - it’s a mess right now. I just hope the update somehow fixes the MM problem (but not holding my breath when they’re trying to fix it so indirectly).

1 Like

What is Thematic about this? nothing different from daily tasks. If atleast mission were to be carried out in Battle of Tunisia it be thematic.
Playing random battles doing daily basic chore quests is nothing thematic or celebratory of the event

2 Likes

Well. I also played “Battlezone” but I’m fairly certain 99% of the ppl here weren’t even born when that thing got out…

I merely named titles ppl at least would know vaguely :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I can confirm

1 Like

It was 3d! Revolutionary!

1 Like

older gtas best gtas

1 Like

On ps1?
My old friends, I played this before that:

I’m just wondering, how old is the elders player on Enlisted?

i was speaking about san andreas multiplayer mate , thats kinda different

1 Like

Battlezone wasn’t on Ps1 was it? I’m talking about the 80s…