News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

Those HA player will come out and cry lol.

Who care

fight fire with fire as they say

1 Like

I just want flak pizza car

3 Likes

In your opinion, what will happen to the Italian and English vehicles? eliminated or we will see ab41 in berlin and crusader in the pacific

2 Likes

Please, let’s bring Pizza argument elsewhere before Mods come down.

The fact that you will now be able to bring MP-717(r) to all other German fronts is really something lol.
Where this will now be locked out for all players hence forth.

It’s a true stopgap hands down best smg until you get MP43.

1 Like

i have yet to see someone be afraid of that.

we are claiming this thread now.

Nah. Mods are more concerned about saying nasty things about SG “compensation”.

3 Likes

It appears so unless they release that dev blog “faster” than they would wish. Or, they could come out and say “Why are you not grateful? Wasn’t the two flame tanks worth the $30 alone for the campaign bundle?”

And then gaslight for not buying the newest airborne squads, or saying that the final sale is happening or soon and that after the sale, items will be sold “significantly higher” than before.

I guess time will tell.

1 Like

So are we going to do them a favor and clutter this thread with speculations, drowning legit complaints?

2 Likes

Like complaints changed their mind before… or in less than a year or two.

6 Likes

Yes, because if we start talk about the “Main” topic, this dont end well for us, better calm down talking about something else

1 Like

Complaints are complaints

4 Likes

Fair enough.

This applies only to 6 levels mentioned in the post. And more specifically, only to 4 weapons, since you don’t have to purchase several tanks to use them.

Or you could just give the option to purchase them after the update to anyone who owns the Stalingrad Full Access before the merge exclusively. Why make it a limited time offer?

8 Likes

Still think the penultimate will be the Semovente 75/46 M43. Better armor, roof MG, and best armor pen. Also the P26/40 will be the Sherman slayer with the HEAT round.

Bottom line Italy has better tank options than people think.

I mean what we got now + M15/42, Semovente 75/34 M42, P26/40, Semovente 105/25 M43, Semovente 75/46 M43 and you have a serious number of different options that show a clear progression to a couple of functional tier III options.

Honestly the only REAL problem for Italy is going to be LMG’s. There’s the Breda Model 5G, Breda Model 30, and French FM24/29 (captured. Otherwise it will have to be German guns.

1 Like

well.

what is there to say beside we kinda didn’t got alot in return.

sure, we got some ““unique”” tanks that weren’t so unique, and can be obtained by those who do not have the pass.

got taken away ( speculation on my part based on prediction and past experiences ) slots that were meant to be taken away, xp boosters, and probably the appearance will be lost too.

i’m not… particularly … dunno what to say,

as the reason why i bought the pack, was for the slots, xp boosters and cosmetics.

but yeah, 5 out of 7 beneficts are taken away…

not sure people will love nor likes that.

but what else can you say.

so i guess we’ll have to accept the two flame tanks and those special weapons that if you do not buy them earlier, you’ll probably loose those two as well.

just like the " prizes " for CBT and CAT test.

7/12 days of prem and a ““title”” over the forum.

clearly not what was said from officials. but we are accustomed by now.

damn, enlisted taught me to be empathic to stuff. so i guess it’s not all that bad.

( btw, let me make it clear i don’t regreat it, because i had the opportunity and got what was worthed for me personally in return. although not fully, but yeah not really sprinkling of joy based on the " unique " stuff that wasn’t unique at the time either ) i’m mainly complaining for those who got it as a " last chance " or a bundle for those who couldn’t afford other stuff .

5 Likes

You clearly don’t have all the numbers correct here.

How can the these cheap 4 additional slots in one single campaign entitle you 2 additional slots for two factions in the whole upcoming game? (3 former soviet campaigns and 5 Axis campaigns merged in to one)?

If you’re not aware: Those slot in Stalingrad didn’t worth that much
29 $ for the Stalingrad Pass wouldn’t even get you 4 additional slots today in let say Moscow which would cost you 4960 Gold ≈ 50 $

490 Gold- 1st additional slot
990-Gold 2nd additional slot
1490 Gold- 3rd additional slot
1990Gold- 4th additional slot

Then remember you have 4 additional slots in Berlin for USSR/Axis. For Axis people also bought slots in Normandy/Tunisia (shared with Western Allies).

SInce ppl (like myself) paid around 250 $ (!) for additional slots in various campaign it comes across as mockery when some ppl with Stalingrad Pass bitching and demanding stuff like they just lost their bank savings and are about to declare bankruptcy.