News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

And this is the result. They dont care.

1 Like

DF gaijin’s legal advisor about they can, and can’t do with their beautiful eula:

Anyway. Enough for today, and a while maybe.

9 Likes

They are true reason why Saul became corrupted, even after he met Heisenberg.

1 Like

now we have more

Oh I already know each of your responses to my points. So lets assume this hypothetical scenario - someone purchases Stalingrad, and doesn’t actually play the game until the progression rework is out - things can happen, people can have life-changing events and not be able to play a game for an extended period of time. So, this person logs into the game after the progression rework, and finds all of the things their paid for, besides the premium squad, gone. Why do you think this is fair to anyone? Why would such a player be forbidden from using this content when the original offer appeared to give permanent bonuses? Not once were players informed that the Stalingrad campaign would cease to exist, and it’s bonuses with it.

The store page advertises that the perks are obtained forever, not “until Battle of Stalingrad is removed”

6 Likes

Sorry I dont shttstorming about 30e content that I will be able to use nevertheless. :man_shrugging: But it’s funny to watch this hatestorm lmao, it really is.

1 Like

And your counterpoint is that a comparison erases the fraud from the equation?
As far as I know, they took money. They don’t give anything in return.
At least with taxes you see a lightbulb being changed sometimes.

3 Likes

I will tell you secret, this game will eventually shut down like every online server based game. ;))) I guess it’s thievery by your big brain logic.

Imo its better then the mp or stg for room clearing. Mp43 and stg are better assault rifles but the ppsh is the ultimate room clearer. Fucked that we have to stock up now. More robbery. I was justifying their stalingrad policy sorta like its not fair to expect 4x exp for the whole game because you paid for 1 campaign but they way they are handling compensation or lack thereof and legit taking away equipment that they know is powerful is really really bad business.

So everyone who buys German captured PPSh will be able to use it in Tunisia and Normandy as well? Lmao :clown_face:

2 Likes

yes.
main-qimg-e2bdcb66f68aba25e4c3a46f4ded5865-lq

2 Likes

Darkflow shill
Until then, I want my stuff.

10 Likes

Good one xDD

Thats their goal, new updates and “full release” to hopefully bring in enough player’s willing to pay to replace all the old fans leaving.

2 Likes

Well before i leave i will post the adequate Steam review about state of the game. I hope you are ready DF and Gaijin.

6 Likes

jimmy:Better Call Saul :wink:

So “forever” is clearly being used as a marketing term here, much like American cellular phone companies advertise “unlimited” data plans that actually have data caps.

There was never a real expectation that the Stalingrad would be in effect past the heat death of the universe, so you’re going to have to move past that point. You aren’t wielding any power by swinging that complaint around.

I want to be clear that I’m not happy about the way things are shaking out either, and I think it’s important that everyone understands that they never had any rights to the game assets they purchased beyond the whims of the game developers. If you want to change their minds you need better arguments.

Please describe for me the fraud being committed, because all I see is a bunch of people that don’t understand what they’re paying for and what obligations darkflow has towards them.

Its Italy 1944 but whatever

Oh, I suddenly realized that Saul Goodman wouldn’t help us.