News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

Oh God… Pistols… forgot about that…

If they combine all 5 German campaigns… I’ll have way, WAY too many p38. Wonder if well be able to sell some.

Hold my luger, 37 only in normandy, moscow is full of c96

Some more are needed.

I love the p38 since forever… more than the broomhandle, even if broom is technically better.

1 Like

Lupin III liked this.

3 Likes

The only good thing about Stalingrad for the overall update was the squad slot, if you don’t want to give us max slots at least give use a few.

3 Likes

Lupin III after becomed new darkflow Marketing man

3 Likes

A man of taste. In any case, to get more, I’d need moar silver orders…

moar!

intro-1620235716

2 Likes

You dont need silver you can buy everything with enlisted gold :wink:

1 Like

then I’d need more gold…

But they’re not worthy of my money anymore…

5 Likes

At least I enjoyed Stalingrad for a bit of time.
Those late comers,
your 30USD only get you weeks of actual content, then it’s gone.

3 Likes

Luckily I still have my trump card:

ALL my in-game purchases are paid with Gaijin Coins.

4 Likes

I thought that roughly 6months after obt started. And I must say I don’t regret it.

1 Like

You paid them with their money :rofl:

They are shameless, really.

yes yes yes, they have the right to do so, it’s written in EULA and such.

But they forget that their consumers, clients or playerbase, also have the right to flip them the bird for acting this despicably. What they do is unethical, plain as can be, right to do it or not.

I now consider them as greedy/scummy as EA and Tencent… And they’re both legal too!

There is just no benefit in alienating your consumers, none at all. Moreover, they could have GIVEN players, some cost less token of gratitude, like cosmetics, decorators and what not. Would not have hampered their business in the slightness, and ppl would be okayish. But removing things, branding it as exclusive…

However I look at it, it’s a terribly bad business move. They should honestly fire the guy who thought it’s a good idea.

9 Likes

Rn I dont see anyone here who is really happy and I doubt people are going to be happy that you take them something away and give them anytjing in return.

Beta my ass. If they have the guts to demand prices for two squads, which could refill my car, then there should be some level of professionality, not to mention how they sold the thing with the forever thing.

2 Likes

No, better tell him that “as a sign of appreciation for his work”, he’ll be transferred in a new office with no window, lights or air conditioning. But hey, he’s free to enjoy light and fresh air as much as he wants for the last two weeks he’s staying in his old office!

6 Likes

It’s why I was mind bogged by conte, earlier. I could understand ppl being neutral about it, not caring, that is fine.

But SUPPORTING this? How? I don’t get it. Unless you’re a really disgusting person happy to have advantages others cannot.

Hey, can’t complain! it was clearly written in his Hiring contract, in small letters! perfectly legal!

Slavery was legal at one point.

5 Likes

So to be clear: you’re comparing the purchase of digital video game assets to actual human slavery?

This kind of absurd hyperbole makes it easy for the devs to ignore reasonable and logical arguments for why they need to try harder to make their monetization more consumer friendly.

Try and come from the point that while they are under no obligation to us; it would benefit both sides if the players felt they were heard and understood for their concerns, and addressed them fairly.