News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

Exactly.

1 Like

I’m usually with you bro. But I don’t see it that way. The problem is that Stalingrad was always ever a Beta test thing. It turned out to be a bad idea, and there is only so much they can do as they get rid of it. I suppose they could give some GE instead as compensation for money spent, but there are issues with that too. I’m curious, what would you recommend?

So if i transfer my Tunisia thompsons to Stalingrad will i keep them on russian side, or just waste bronze?
edit: info i didn’t buy stalingrad pack, only transfered my weapons there

1 Like

Joe here may be a bit overdramatic, but still his point is rock solid.

Big deal or not, this is a SUBTRACTION of existing content, shamelessly presented as a

6 Likes

Oh wow… I see…

So what you like is having the possibility of having stuff that other ppl, cannot/won’t. Because f*** everyone else, eh?

Okay, okay, cool cool cool…
Whatever floats your boat.

I prefer when everyone can get access to every mechanic/stuff in game, and not just me that paid for it. Provided they grind.

4 Likes

I bet they will return them but in a form of premium or event squad.

You keep them is suggest to transfer at least

• 3 breda
  • 4 Thompson
    on the russian side and buy
  • 4 mp717
  • 10/15 m93 steyr
    For german (anyway i buyed the steyr now)
1 Like

Yeah i will.

But then this whole news thread is basically:

-well, you guys will have unique pz 4, bye

2 Likes

THANK YOU!

I’m so disappointed in all of this that I suck at putting my point across.

3 Likes

Will the MKB42(H) for those who have purchased the Stalingrad Access Pack still be usable by sappers after the new update?

2 Likes

Unique… F2 with another skin lol, ah darkflow

2 Likes

That’s a good question. They could also carry Mkb42(W) gold order weapon.

Pal, we’re not even at that point yet. The planned removal of current content is a whole new issue with Stalingrad, that wouldn’t even exist in the first place if they didn’t arbitrarily decide so out of the blue.

1 Like

“… which will encounter is-2s, so it will rot in the inventory anyways.”

6 Likes

My question is how do you give a reward going forward to those who bought the access?

Are you just as greedy as snail or what.

Just give them money in gold, You can’t buys shit for 30€ in this overpriced to shit game anyway

1 Like

And to think that all it would have taken is a pair of cheap reskins or such, to pull off the same exact “exclusive items” thing by ADDING a pair of copypaste “unique” guns as extra benefit for pack owners, instead of REMOVING stuff for everyone… But nope.

6 Likes

In example, see my post above.

Maybe I’m too dumb because I read all the comments and I still don’t get it.
I am a f2p stalingrad player, I already have such weapons. Should I buy as many as I can now because later I won’t be able to, right?
If I understand correctly, those who paid for full access will be able to purchase it after the merger, correct? Or are they the ones who should buy the weapons now and F2P will lose them later no matter if they buy now?

This is ridiculous, that’s barely any compensation at all!

-Where does our 4x progression bonus go? We were promised that i’d be permanent when purchasing the full access pack.

-Where do our extra squad slots go? These are clearly included in the price of the pack

-Why wouldn’t we be able to purchase the weapons after the progression rework? That’s the least you could’ve done for stalingrad access owners - let us buy as many of them as we want after the patch.

Everyone here needs to remember that this was(and still IS!) sold for 30€!
You can’t just confiscate the content people paid for because the game mechanics have changed. This is lawsuit territory.

11 Likes