New Mission: River Crossing

you should make it EQUAL on both sides when playing the game

I always look to new maps with anticipation, and this one sounds like its set up different than the rest of the maps. Diversity is a good thing, nice work. The anticipation is building! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

KEO, is there going to be new maps in any more of the existing campaigns with the major update or BP?

This looks really cool. I like some maps having interesting choke points like this.

1 Like

This sounds like another camping sniper map, what fun times ahead

subways are cool, but it will be infs only so kinda meh at same time for me.

I’ll reserve final judgement for when the map is released, but thusfar I can see pointless tank wrecks that are illogically strewn about - trying to artificially create infantry cover just cheapens your map design to the level of the chaps who build paintball fields.

Given how treacherous this terrain looks from the pics there will be plenty of player tanks strewn about soon enough, you don’t need to add to player frustration.

I just hope that the “enabled crossings” are not too ridiculously channeling as you will find a portion of your playerbase quitting once their tanks have supported an infantry crossing.
If players are unable to feasibly follow up their infantry due to artificially overconstrained and cluttered crossing points, this will be another map design fail.

1 Like

I don’t think we should be quite so negative and speculate, but agreed tank wrecks can hinder gameplay styles, but isn’t that the point?

If tanks sit back and HE and mg snipe we will probably not push forwards, but if too agressive and die and block path them it could be be over, let’s see how it plays out, I love every map in enlisted even the Herman goering strasse tank graveyard!

Ouch. I call that the worst map design in video game history.
First you spawn your tank in direct view of the opponent’s tank line of sight, second you have just ONE route to go without any single flanking option, third your tank becomes near useless at the last 2 objectives when the capture points move to the Cortyard of Honor and AH office.

It is on Seelow Heights. I’ve seen this area 2 months ago

I saw the picture that was released today. Is this new news coming out today?

As frustrating as Berlin is for a lot of players, I absolutely love that river boats are being implemented!