New Map Tunisia

I was playing in Tunisia as an ally killing bots and I happened to see the global map and noticed this area, I explored it and saw that the layouts are new, it’s not a copy and paste from other areas.
Instead of wasting it, why not is a new map?
black-> the map
blue dot-> the target
red dot → spawn point
I would like the developers to make it a playable map.
I don’t use the editor much but can someone make it a playable map?

3 Likes

Those locations has always been there since release.

Wouldn’t mind a new map for Tunisia however. Didn’t like their latest map release (Kahif Pain Village).

7 Likes

I like that map…when you need artillery, detpack or mortar kills for your battlepass :stuck_out_tongue:

If you use the editor and look at the moscow maps. There is like 100 different villages that could be part of maps.

Some of these areas in both Moscow and Tunisia are probably to similar to the current locations we have in different maps (my guess).

in Moscow yes, most are copy and paste, but this area is nothing like what we already have. What’s more, just looking at the map you can realize.
I invite you to explore it and see for yourself.

1 Like

I would love a new map for Tunisia too.
But I dont know what will happen after the big game change.
Will the maps stay per country?
I was hoping maybe we will see a North Africa campaign with new maps?

1 Like

It will be completely randomized, only BR will suggests to what maps you’ll most likely get. So devs could literally release any map of any small conflict during wwii, we dont have to rely only on maps related to certain big campaigns anymore.

1 Like

Witnessed it already myself 100 times playing around in the editor.

Nothing unique from what we have.

I hate it, too. Mostly because the poor AI logic, I can’t arrrange 'em to enter the point, also they always get stuck underground after capturing or respawn.

2 Likes

kahif confrontation :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like