New Locations, Missions and Combat Objectives

Can you make it so its easier for the axis to get a sidearm becasue we cant just buy it in logisctics

@Keofox Big shoutout to the devs: Awesome stuff!
I like the idea of a secondary objective very much.
Here are some ideas for other objectives:
Normandy: Destroy AA guns - no planes anymore available
Destroy ammunition depots - no supply creates
Moscow: Destroy fuel tanks - no tank support
Destroy artillery- the radioman can no longer call in arty support

2 Likes

It took you month or so to conclude that you need secondary objectives and in f*ing War Thunder we tore our knees off begging for crap like this.

Gaijin in a nutshell. Guess which kid they love better.

D A R K F L O W

Darkflow are the developers, Gaijin just publish and promote the game

Give gaijin a bit of credit for how draconicaly is Enlisted monetized, but other than that I agree… We should be glad Gaijin is NOT developer of Enlisted… otherwise we would be stuck to conquest only and sentenced to fate of WT naval forces right from the start (given what we see in WT).

4 Likes

Разработчики, пожалуйста измените класс инжинер. Вернее его постройки. На построение баррикад тратится очень много времени, к тому же рискуя свой жизнью. И всё для того что бы залетный Васян разрушил все за секунду одной гранатой ! Это мало того что обидно и абсолютно не реалистично, так ещё и гейплей за этот класс портит !
Мои предложения - добавить больше стадий разрушаемости (на те же мешки пусть не 1, а 3 гранаты нужно будет, с постепенным разрушением. На колючку - 2, Ёж - 5 и т.п.)
Так же очень хочется больше разных строений и комбинаций. Окопы, блиндажи, заборы, растяжки и т.п. Что бы можно было строить действительно интересные укрепления.

И ещё одно замечание - бесит что техника АПРИОРИ неуязвима для пехоты. Самолет просто игнорирует пули (хотя за историю ВОВ их сбивали из винтовок не раз и не два) а попытавшись зарезать экипаж американской САУ с открытой рубкой, я начал просто… бить воздух. Исправьте это ПОЖАЛУЙСТА.

The forestry map was a good addition, need more maps like that with forests and open spaces.

1 Like

Invading in the forestry map is the worst. After taking the first point with minimal losses, we were completely smashed on the second point. Every single enemy had more kills than our best player, and everyone on our team had more deaths than the enemy team’s total combined deaths.

I hate airfield, there are no tactics possible, it is just a plain massacre.

Can you skip maps? Everytime I start a game, it is that horrible map. I feeling very frustrated, losing my premium to it…

1 Like

THE MAYSKIY FORESTRY
This map is so unbalanced, its unplayable from axis side. Tanks cant cross the river, soviet always have at least 30 Simo Häyhä larpers in the main building, which makes river uncrossable. I just played a lot games with friends, I lost every battle and it wasnt even close.
Its soviet biased map. Please fix or remove it!