New levels

Everything is amazing!

Except as44 (give us ak47 at this point) but I can live with. I’ll stay with my ppsh41 and avoid fantasy weaponry.

Also… oooh beautiful IS2, now THAT fella here, will be tough! I just saw it comes with an usable big a** Hmg on top… it’s probably enough to see allies come back in Berlin…

Is it?

Note:
Really glad we got NORMAL progression lvls for once. I missed this casual pace.

15 Likes

Do you still remember what you said four months ago?
Since you people have already decided updated some “NO POINT” things. I just want to know if you can compensate for the “SOMETHING” you not given last quarter.

14 Likes

Tunisia is middle child.

4 Likes

Good to see some new equipment being added!

Could we perhaps get the 80mm mortars in the near future for NORMANDY?

It would really help to cut down the greyzone camping with tanks!!!

2 Likes

Question:

What shells will the new Sherman use?

The simple AP, or the APCBC?

Usa could use the nice shell for once, yeah? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FINALLY NEW LEVELS :slight_smile: I really missed grinding levels of my actaully favorite factions like ussr again. If i remember correctly, it was taking its time over a year till we got new levels

3 Likes

Finally the Type 100 (Late) is added! It’s a shame I’m still a long way to get the weapon. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

The M4A1 76 W in Normandy is already using APCBC, I guess M4A2 76W will be using the same shell.

2 Likes

Just wanted to make sure, because some other versions, like jumbo, or Brit Firefly, only got issued boring regular AP…

That Sherman was really fun to play in Berlin before everyone got KT and Jagdpanther :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Look at this IS2 my friend!

It’s honestly the addition I’m the most thrilled to see. Even more than Henshel KT and stg44 that we waited years to get in Berlin.

1 Like

now that the soviets get what is almost an ak47 with a bayonet, why cant the fg 42s all use their integral bayonet?

7 Likes

Still own them with G43k and FG42 II

Since i already own the as44, it is still nice to see that its added. The IS2 looks soo good and i cannot wait to grind for it :wink: Very very nice addition!

4 Likes

lets go!

Can we have the new pacific update soon though?

1 Like

Generally at the end of this week, or the next.

When they say what new lvls there will be, it’s a mather of days…

Usually.

Normal new lvls is a nice change of pace. I’m too busy to always play fomo content events.

1 Like

Im excited for the new Sherman.

1 Like

It does look nice indeed. Dunno if it will be able to duel tiger well, but it’s a very good, well balanced tank.

Also, stabilizers work wonderfully.

2 Likes

It hopefully gets APCBC, but its still no replacement for the Pershing.
And if we can’t get Pershing, M4A3E2 (76) please Darkflow/Gaijin.

1 Like

Don’t worry.

There’s no king tiger in Normandy yet. There’s still time for Persh.

1 Like

Finally they address AA gun problem but not the right one they make it for tanks but not the AA gun themselves and only for the Soviets.

And I don’t think I’ll be in the Pacific when the new update happens because I don’t plan to get blown to bits