New class: paratroopers

As Keofox said earlier, third devblog with answers to such questions will be published at the end of april.

5 Likes

Yes they had Paratrooper units, they even jumped during Kiev operation iirc. And they were first to really have huge paratrooper units.

4 Likes

By then preorder promo will be over lol.
Or are those squads coming out next month. The roadmap suggest it arrives before battlepass ends in few weeks

1 Like

so from reading more on the supply box drop it seem we can customize what we can put in the box? unless it come pre equip with it own stuff. Also assuming each player get their own plane too.

1 Like

Me too

I think it will stay the same. There is no point to change those squad.

Ahahaha, add 10 planes from 2 airstikes, and like 10 people trying to spawn when it lands, sky will be so full.

I can already feel the server lags

8 Likes

The price when converted to my national currency is f*cked up ;[

7 Likes

So paras only for premium
No one knows how many premiums one can bring on new progression
100 round gun as premium

Srs
…

11 Likes

One more question, there will be no Normandy after rework, soo why are new Para squads advertised as “Invasion of Normandy”? Or so we will not get rework with next update?

You can buy real gun for price of all those prmeium squads

15 Likes

i like the background map ( by the few screens ).

regarding the class… eh…

not a huge fan of it considering how the game plays.

but sure i love their uniforms ( outside the wrong collar tabs that are still shown as the HEER instead of luftwaffles ) and i will love them even more in mods though

( btw, since you guys also have used the uniforms, can you give them to regular paratrooper squads too in the base campaign ?

such as the Airbone US ones and the axis squads in:

Normandy:

3rd parachute division, 3rd Mortar Battalion ( 1st mortar squad )
5th parachute division, 5th Piooner battalion ( premium g41 squad )

Berlin:

9th parachute division, 25th parachute regiment ( 1st machinegun squad )
9th parachute division, 27th parachute regiment ( 1st flametrooper squad )
10 Likes

rework is next battlepass/quarter according to road map

could be at the start but with news coming so late it could be months from now

4 Likes

I would say quite a few

always bro

2 Likes

Wallets up boys! Get Ready for the drop zone! Gotta really hate those pesky flak guns after this update will pop up, my favourite mechanics will be revived, MOH:A H&G, but I have a few questions before buying: 1. How vulnerable are transport planes will be? 2. What perk will this elite squads have?

Oh right, totally forgot that.

Soo wonder how will non-paying people play paratroopers? Maybe level 40 for Normandy lol.

1 Like

Helper already said it.

1 Like

It’s still planned as you see on roadmap and devs working on it, nothing changes here

1 Like

Someone answer how many premiums and or squads one will be able to bring on batle on updated progression rework or it doesn’t make any sence to purchase this.

Please.

11 Likes