New Class: Mechanised Mobile Infantry (Suggestion)

Thats fine some may prefer them over others in the same role like i prefer the t28 i have in in moscow over the t50 or other tanks, in moscow.

I see them getting popped by tanks and at squads in fact i see them played more and flamers burning them

Use the bike squad slot as it is a not heavy used and is light vehicles also you could use the rider crews

gijin don’t care given that half the maps cant travel 5 feet without getting stuck on pebbles

1 Like

Forgot the Willys MB Jeeps operated by the SAS:
SAS-Jeeps

And the Chevy 30 CWTs of the Long Range Desert Group:
The LRDG was analogous to the Auto-Saharan Companies that operated the AS.42. Perhaps they could be event rewards.

The SAS and LRDG made use of any weapons they had, so there are quite a few armament possibilities.

1 Like

hehe I didnt forget, I was saving those assault jeeps for the biker class revamp suggestion. Just havent got around to it yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Neat, I just came around because I had to play those 2 matches to be able to post. :joy:
Did you see those half-track leaks by any chance? :eyes:

1 Like

Only stuff I have seen recently is in Erikas post.

there was a 37mm halftrack at some point in the files. might be in this thread

There’s been something added this update, though I’ll send it to through Discord because I don’t want to get muted here.

1 Like