New Campaign Levels

Tunisia is all German stuff for the Axis side. To say this is a disappointment is an understatement.

There is too much German stuff already. Not to mention EVERY OTHER CAMPAIGN IS ALL GERMAN.

Seriously. Aren’t you trying to break the mold with this game? Why are you being so pedestrian with this?

11 Likes

panther a let me guess

I also dont like other CTRL+C CTRL+V stuff …

Edit at least they could copy ZK to moscov

3 Likes

wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice collecable.

Finally it’s here. Sadly at 40 lvl or sth like that.
Although as I expected, belt fed MGs get no love and are ordynary guns that render all previous “heavy MGs” useless.
Wasted potential so far and I doubt it will change. Why would it?

Stuart vs Tiger. No, their battle won’t be legendary. It will be painfull to watch.
Why add even more powercreep?

“Rules exist so we can break them” I see.
After you made Stg (or however it’s prototype is called in Stalingrad campaign) limited, I thought sth changed. Aparently not.
I assume engineer is also equiped with BAR (yet another one, 6th or 7th?) because why not.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. So SU gets MG and axis gets SMG? Or I don’t get something?

Over all I’d say it’s quite disappointing in some aspects and nice in some.

1 Like

impressive

1 Like

They should implement something to prevent such problems …

1 Like

(Conscript_Joe in his Rhino)

HOLD MY BEER!!! :laughing:

6 Likes

It is best pirate i ever seen …

(Pirate?)

Or not implement heavy tanks and light tanks to one capmpaign, in a game with basically linear battles.

3 Likes

or, a matchmaker…
coz i want better stuff the longer i grind for a campaign, or wouldnt make sence to waste time doing so/premium time.

or Mach making

1 Like

depends on which maps with maps like d-day where the axis can easly just go up and det the jumbo while the allies can’t do the same in return but it also begs the question “why do the axis need a tank with good frontal armor if they are defending 90% of the time”

1 Like

The best pirate I've ever seen [Audio Fixed] - YouTube I imagine you in that meme
EDIT: you should make such video where you kill Tiger with your Rhino :smiley:

2 Likes

If Germans would be smart enough for that they wouldnt get butt fucked in Moscow all the time.

1 Like

If there’s a restricting one, I’ll just stop playing completely. I love arms diversity, and ain’t joking when I say the small Rhino is my favourite tank. I could never use it anymore with a strict mm, as I’d be pit vs meta only ppl, and would force me to use meta too.

Which means… no more mannlicher. No more Rhino.

Nah. Ppl can learn and grind.

2 Likes

I see your point but at the same time I don’t want to face FG42 spam because I have a M1919A6 in my squad full of garands.

2 Likes

makes sence actually, but i never used the rhino or the carol variants :confused:

srsly, when i got it i already had better tanks :frowning:

1 Like

German crying baby starts again :rofl:

1 Like