New Campaign Levels

6akux8

3 Likes

There is no realism in creating Stalingrad with Romanian Mannlicher M1893 squad which drew out of service in that time. vz.24 is the rifle that should have given to that squad which they used vz.24 actively in Stalingrad. While Romanian main submachine gun was Mp-41 which they later (after Stalingrad) build their own gun based on Mp-41 called Orita M1941. That is basically same gun with Mp-41, it just local design. So we need Mp-41 in later campaign… And, instead of Mg-13 it would be better choice giving ZB vz. 30 to the Romanian squad. Last but not least non-premium Stug 3 (g) is the tanker squad that historically, too many number of them participated in Stalingrad.

you will trigger both conscrip joe and ricky with this post.

3 Likes

It’s a big day for all the big cat enthousiast in this game!

3 Likes

It’s max speed is lower than the stall speed than a good amount of the planes in Stalingrad but it only has 1 tail gunner and no pilot controlled MG

1 Like

Wrong guy, you’re thinking of @120062891 since I love mas-36 and M1c

oh fk ur the mas-36 fan! !!!
again, i mixed both as the same.
. yeah my mate Soul

2 Likes

Are you joking or?..
Because MP43, MP44 and STG44 are the same weapons

1 Like

Russians get a Lee in Moscow? Ahah poor Germans.

As for Normandy: 1919 at last!!! Mg34 patronenthing, pfeh…

Tunisia higher lvls… I wonder if those last unlocks are worth it. Semis are meh since their nerf still, so I don’t see an upgrade here. The tanks, maybe?

1 Like

He doesn’t kno da we. That HERETIC!!!

2 Likes

i m joking lmao.
but, why not the stg 44 if “they are the same”

why yet another “copy” even tho they are… the same

3 Likes

5 Likes

I see the mas 36 as the underapreciated cousin to the underapreciated mannlicher in Enlisted.

Men of culture indeed.

2 Likes

Mas 36 is good better than the manlicher because of the bayonet

The Johnson rifle will probably be very good if it’s like the Normandy one got that during the sale and do not regret it and I might actually use that over the carbine in Tunisia

Perhaps, but…

Paratrooping a ppsh41 lady just to troll my enemies… Is too much for me to just ignore!!!

2 Likes

insert rosie the riveter post here

1 Like

Oh god wait for the first youtuber kill a lady in a video and scream yes i killed her the judgment day is near

Its same one. I really look forward to it, i love it in Normandy. Lets just hope it gets bayonet. :smiley:

1 Like

Use it… OVER THE CARBINE?!? Are you ok? Do you feel unwell???

I dunno. If they boost semis damage… maybe. Right now I shoot faster with a lee Enfield than with a m1g to be honest…