New Battle Pass season: even more rewards!

The true Italian job right there.

1 Like

The BP sounds solid. Not the most convincing choice of gold order weapons nor vehicles but an additional gold order gun and (if you manage to make it to marshall) an additional soldier is good news for itself. I’d like to emphasize though that gold order soldiers really are in desperate need of a quality and uniqueness upgrade.

The parallel summer sale is also a nice concept even though I would find it fair if everyone also get’s the -50% who already owns most of the packs and only misses a single remaining unit.

The obvious elephant in the room is though the removal of the gold order guns/vehicles and the question which of them will hit the dirt. If that kind of angst hitting the forums isn’t intended by the devs I would welcome it if you could clarify as soon as possible which ones they will be. @1942786

1 Like

Damn, new BP was supposed to start in 1 hour and I was short with one more task to complete my all 9 tasks before new will come with new BP, didn’t receive my boosters :disappointed:, let’s see what is new.

Bro stfu. I played WoW during Legion and was part of a guild that was Top 250 during Nighthold Mythic and I’ve not payed a single € in that game as you can buy game time with in-game gold that you farm. You’re talking out of your ass.

You are just a mediocre fanboy that tries to legitimize being a whale.

It is very funny you bring up WoW as I played that game for 12 years or so at a very high level.

2 Likes

Have you guys noticed that the newly added gold order soldiers now (mostly) actually indeed have an unique look?

Unfortunately those new faces are on a level with the British/Italian faces of Tunisia a.k.a. a free trip to the uncanny valley due to questionable quality. The german one of Normandy has a moustache added that make him look like a cheap fake-beard disguise of funny detective movies while the Moscow Soviets one looks quality wise okay but like a mixture of a Grandpa send to the front and Emperor Ming from the Flash Gordon Movie. The German Stuka pilot from Berlin on the other hand looks like he just has been rescued from a lonely island or a soviet gulag. Some are also okay but especially the facial hair and eye parts are rather weird.

So they actually work on unique soldiers… but unfortunately theres still a long way ahead until we reach a level of quality of the original faces.