New Battle Pass season: even more rewards!

@1942786 there is a chance for the removed old battlepass gun, to return as free gun in future?, for example the vmp1926 as end game smg in moscow or the full-auto springfield in the future pacific campaign, I think is better not let this stuff die and recycle them for the game

2 Likes

Hey Keo, WHERE CAN I GET MY BERLIN TASKS? It’s in this game for more than a year, where are they? W H E R E?

7 Likes

it actually has a worse turn rate than the C-10 lol. the selling point is the 2x500lb bombs. its just a CAS plane disguised as a fighter

1 Like

If the artillery Lugar is used as the main weapon, it has no meaning. It is just a semi-automatic pistol.

4 Likes

Not a single point in removing old content. Newcomers want to have the option to grab them too.

If it’s only season one, I don’t care personally coz I own them all, but still, makes no sence to remove old content that could make money sooner or latter.

Tbh I m amazed both ways, community was against gold weapons as gold purchase on season 2.and now we(community) are against removing it.

How time changes Alot of people minds…

24 Likes

Newcomers shouldn’t see that back then BP content was useful or at least fun to use.

4 Likes

They added a third plane to Berlin

Awesome, so cool, one of them is a fighter even so it’s entirely worthless thanks devs :)))

das not good. Why also?

4 Likes

cuz gaijin

God works in mysterious ways, and so does gaijin

praise the gaijin

2 Likes

Who wants a gold order PUMA ? When You have TIGERS In Normandy ?
Shitty Ab 41 Nope…
Beretta , Luger all these bad weapons.
Germany Always Suffers !

3 Likes

Judging by the number of players still using puma to this day, I would say Alot.

3 Likes

and if the luger is in the pistol slot then it would be hard to call it a bad weapon

1 Like

The Puma is f*king good aganaist all american tank, maybe is the better starter tank of the game

4 Likes

Tbh I consider owning multiple lugers. The only downside is that is impossible to transfer pistols rn.

5 Likes

What exactly does this apply to? For weapons\soldiers\equipment? Or all at once? What does “oldest" mean? You can list the “oldest”

2 Likes

T-34 85 d5t don’t think so.

T34 berlin is a level 0 vehicle/squad right?

But yeah… I agree with you regardless.

Newbies.

I was waiting for a tiger camo for 2 major updates already.

Tiger camo WHEN?

5 Likes

Okay. It’s good news for me…

Okay…

Only this weapon interesting me.
It will be in main weapon slot or pistol slot?

Ummm… Can we got list that what will be removed? Weapons, Soldiers and Vehicles? Or maybe only Soldiers?
If weapons… Then what is oldest weapons in BP?

And please tell to dev that it’s “extra very good” idea…

1 Like

It will come when stg hits berlin streets.

Nevah!!!

1 Like