New 5GB update?

Ersatz m10/Achilles bundle.

4 Likes

Some people talked about Ersatz Panther vs Achilles being leaked (I am not sure though I havent seen them myself and thus might be spreading disinformation )

3 Likes

it not i have seen it (and coincidentally almost predict it i guess?)

3 Likes

mhā€¦

interesting.

the achilles was in the file by quite a long time. about time it got released.

thatā€™s a first about the m10 panther for me though.

butā€¦ whoā€™s actually gonna get it?

i meanā€¦ eh, more choices are always great i suppose.

Ersatz M10 looks really nice in war thunder honestly, and it is quite interesting vehicle to get for collectionners. And Panther are still very potent vehicle in the game.

As for Achilles, well I donā€™t really see the point. M10 is quite bad and fireflyā€™s gun with only AP is not great in this game, I donā€™t know who would use this one however.

sounds like what a war criminal would say.

:smirk:

but remember.

i guess driving a tank that was made to be deceifull as the enemy one isnā€™t one either.

( i mean, you gotta be creative for thinking that a panther looks like an m10 but whatever )

yeah, thatā€™s what i was meaning, beside me ( which if itā€™s a premium hell no ) iā€™m not sure how many either would use it other than for larping.

but then again, iā€™m prolly the only one running with bikes soā€¦

2 Likes

If the game was well balanced, Firefly would be on BR4 and Achilles would be on BR3.

2 Likes

Ersatz M10 crew is supposed to get US unforms as well ( itā€™s called ā€˜ger_fake_us_tankerā€™ in editor), for more warcrimes.

5 Likes

Played a custom match to see if AI got any better, might just be a my imagination but they seem a little bit less retarded than before.

now that is quite interesting dont know if someone might try to ā€œblend inā€ (probably wont be that successful unless they add something like ā€œrealismā€ mode i guess)

Now thatā€™s something I must have.

1 Like

interesting.

i was discussing with @Adamnpee soā€¦ technically, it will have the american star right?

jokes on the US players where a captured tank will most likely get the american star before than the actual americans in their own customization.

5 Likes

How will customization work on that thing?
I put german decals on it or what?

Only devs know I guess, itā€™s not in the files yet

2 Likes

maybe US marking? i mean it would make sense right?

unless you happen to go over lone wolfs in customs.

then you prolly want to use german insignas because you have no idea how twitchy some of the german players can be sometimes there.

( heck, some of them canā€™t even recognize their own camouflage models )

1 Like
1 Like

Anyone else noticing that research is bugged? No longer getting points after the matches. It shows on the bar in end screen, but if I switch to the research tab. The numbers didnā€™t changeā€¦ or is it just a visual bug?

EDIT: Definitely a visual bug, it seems.

Yeah I had the same issue, there was a similar bug when the merge was implemented. If you absolutely need to update your progress, you can relaunch the game.

you mean new bug introduction? :stuck_out_tongue: