Nerf type hei automatic rifle

Here we go again…

That doesn’t mean what you think it means.

I’m being honest.

I will say this, when i posted a reply in forum thread, somewhere
“if i was to watch replay, how much recoil should i be seeing”
because from day 1 i thought this gun, or player was doing something bad, as there is no recoil in the replay.
And if the guy isn’t sus, then the gun is, or was he really another one of those?

oh hey I’m there

2 Likes

Except for the part where Japan has better CAS/Fighter in one that means p47 never gets 2nd volley.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

suuuuure…

3 Likes

“CAS” Close air support.
Japan has better fighters but worst off CAS, America can easily tear apart Japan with M2 carbines, AP-1/P-47s, and Greyzone camping Jumbos/Pershings.

Japan has only two answers to a Greyzone camping Jumbo/Pershing:
1: HO-RI
2: Bomb it.

The issue is with the Japanese is they lack the ability to bomb tanks effectively with most stuff, Past the fighter with 250kg bombs.

So no, Japan does not have better cas, The US is still the best nation for cas.

4 Likes

Ki-84 better then America BR 3-5 fighter or Attacker . America cannot control air. CAS is useless for PACIFIC . P-47 is suicide bomb.

2 Likes

That’s a skill issue.

The KI-84 can be taken out, But requires 3 things:
1: Out run it.
2: Don’t turn fight it or you will lose.
3: Get a buddy on it, Or get SPAA to help you.

You make it out like the P-47 can’t defend it’s self.

4 Likes

For good player Ki-84 very easy to play then P-47.

1-2. Skill issue.
3. Solo player.

1 Like

Shrimply put:

Skill issue my friend.
That’s all I have to say.

4 Likes

i can see where he is coming from since KI-84 has a stronger payload than jug (500 kilo of ordnance versus ~350 kilo of jug) and i am pretty sure it’s the quickest for return time just that jug can spread it’s damage out

Why you mis-quote ?

You cannot out-run Ki-84 on the deck

If you start adding more men to the equation, why can’t the enemy do the same? What a joke post.

“Hurr durr, just use 2 planes and SPAA to beat 1 duhh”

2 Likes

I don’t think that that’s any unbalance though, it sacrifice the sight for it’s firepower while m2 carbine still have an relatively reliable sight. While the US campaign contain with better aircraft while JP doesn’t have , it’s the same situation with German campaign. I think it’s balance though. Or maybe US need an thompson light carbine that perform alike with the AS-44 or Stg-44. Somehow balance the land firepower.

Because in the dogfight against the JP br V jet with the US jets I don’t see any weakness against the JP jet . So, I think the US have the sky and the JP have the land just like German. Quite balance I think.

Ma P47D can’t stay in the air for more than 1 run of CAS… so sad I can’t farm easy kills :frowning: Nerf Japanese Aircraft and remove the only air spawn plane japan has please!

I’d prefer they just make things somewhat coherent;