Nerf type hei automatic rifle

i dont mind anything as long as it is balanced. currently type hei AR isnt.

Just make recoil multiplier 0.5 instead of 0.25 and have the dispersion increase to 0.25 to be in line with Federov and you got it balanced

2 Likes

As every rifle should be.

I wish we didnt have dispersion TBH it just ruins game but its the laziest way that devs balance the guns

2 Likes

Stop spamming.

Someone alread created “nerf auto type hei” topic ±10 days ago.

3 Likes

If you believe in balance why weren’t you screaming harder for Japan before they had these toys

well sry didnt see it. although usually i keep in touch with most topics daily, i missed that one.

cause they should have never gotten to BR5, nor even BR4.

1 Like

And that’s even more of a reason not to touch Japan otherwise we may as well start screaming to revert everything back before we had high BR for Japan and just make Japan a starter faction.

they dont need to revert everything. they just need to get one rifle in balance with other similar rifles.

size is 22 iirc, it’s the same one as the svt drum we have in game oh also ki-84 is pretty much the only vehicle in this game to easily hit 500kmph going in a straight line

1 Like

OH so it’s that I see thx then we have to go with this one for AVT
Modified to use Lahti-26 MG mag(25 round in game iirc) so this one should have 25 round, too

1 Like

link of the stats?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SXNYOfbfhFHYQ-DTNpLzTDtYdPaz0f-M4W3HyxKcxg/edit#gid=982720857

You’re not addressing the real problems and that’s just a Band-Aid which is not gonna help anything

what are the real problems? playerbase shift and imbalance in MM?
unless you are talking about equipment/vehicle balance where japan currently has enough to fight USA.

With how things are going it’s just a matter of time before the Americans get the Super Pershing and a new anti tank weapon and that’s not even addressing the air superiority they have and how broken the maps are in the Pacific.

And also I can’t forget if you’re a veteran for the Americans and you got all the event paratroopers for them and you bought the paratroopers for the Americans you can have four paratrooper squads in the Pacific as the Americans.

1 Like

thx

ho-ri can kill it without problem.

they didnt announce anything about this even though people have been demanding either m20 or panzerfaust. if USA gets either of these i would guess that japan would get panzerfaust at least if not some other japanese paper AT rocket.

well CAS will never come close to current p47. unless they actually introduce some other bombers with heavier loadouts. their fighters are capable enough to counter anything from allies.

idk anyone who would bring more than 1 or 2 paratrooper into the game. they are good for their versatility, not for actually being best squad.

1 Like

yes but that means the Japanese will all need a ho-ri if they wanna kill any abomination at BR5

With how things are going it’s just a matter of time before it’s added

It doesn’t matter how good that fighters are if they cannot stop them from delivering their payload and people at that level are suicide bombers anyway so overall they’re screwed and they can’t stop them from releasing their rockets on the broken Pacific map.

anyone who’s playing at BR5 is most likely a veteran and has a very good chance of having multiple slots and if you’re fighting the Japanese and you have a cursed load out to screw them over you can just drop an AT unit anywhere on the map just to harass their tanks.

1 Like