National Resistance Day in France

Do you know WHO is the artist? I’m really interested in knowing :no_mouth:

it would be nice to put this event artwork as a poster in game

2 Likes

When a girl enters a game lobby

2 Likes

you have no idea :upside_down_face:

Think this is a great touch and can be used to highlight important dates during the second world war.

However, can you please, please, please at least give out a “heads up” or a warning post or something a half-a-day (maybe a day?) EARLY so we know there’s an event coming up?

This continues to happen, and while the events are nice, the communication about the events could be improved.

Hello FOX,
as an Enlisted player/lover who is interested in the history of the French resistance organization(can call it FFI), I am looking forward to launching some special achievement reward teams in the Normandy campaign in the future. Maybe in the future, Enlisted can refer to the autumn activity chart which have done before to carry out activities for a period of time.
Players will be rewarded as long as they participate in and achieve their goals, The achievement of completing a certain number of tasks can be presented to a team (for example,FFI resistance assault squad has captured MP40s and a French made FM24/29 light MG) that is not only combat effective but also commemorative.
(Have to say sorry, I am not a native English speaker, so this text is converted by translation software,this will be great if you know what i mean.)

2 Likes

Cool, free event that got me playing a few rounds of Normandy for the first time in months :slight_smile:

I remember you spoke negatively about the Chinese comrade :rofl:
Although he is their most beautiful.

I’m just not afraid to have my social credit score diminished :smirk:. Must have misspoke because the event in question had nothing to do with Enlisted or ww2 🤷 (nothing wrong with the art quality, great as always)

1 Like

I’ll pass it on to our artist. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

His name is Alexander, he is one of the guys in our team.
We come up with stories, and he embodies them in an interesting comic style.
We try to show interesting events that actually happened or could happen. Maybe it does not look so pop, but we think that such stories are interesting.

10 Likes

Hey thanks for that!

Please send our appreciation to the artist, I personally love his work!

today quality of battles on normandy is on another level. ffs i have seen really close battles thanks to both teams having multiple rallies… you really need to do more engineering events.

1 Like

I’m very happy I can do all the tasks at once and would appreciate it if future events were the same

4 Likes

Can these tasks NOT be completed in Lone Fighters? Why?
I just spent like 40 minutes playing with engineer and bolt actions in 25v25 LF game and got 0 progress.

Next Event S00N?

Maybe the Germans get some Love there, but i guess Soviets get a Twitch KV2

1 Like

Guess I missed it, indeed.
Weird decicion though, what’s wrong with LF 25v25.

I know this kind of far fetched but wouldn’t it be possible to give players Enlisted Gold as the ultimate reward in one of these Events?