National Resistance Day in France

I like the idea, I just wish there was something interesting to buy in the weapons department, the “special” weapons section has noting that really interests me.

What about a captured Weapon selection?

1 Like

This might be a bit outside of how you deal with collectibles, so this may be a bit of a stretch

But it would maybe be worth considering giving a random old twitch drop pistol as a reward. Or perhaps just a “T” token if you are planning on doing events regularly

6 Likes

Meh.
Event German OPSquad like the Soviet once in Berlin or the OPCanadian Squad would be nice.
If i need Silver Orders i could buy them so nothing Specal

1 Like

This is absolutely good news. Every order or stuff you get for “free” is amazing. I like it.
Here is what I like in particular:

1. tasks can be done in parallel. So everyone is able to perform the tasks in 1-2 matches.
  2. It is some kind of history learning or at least reminds people of history.
  3. Who doesnt like free stuff?
  4. You are showing presence in the game, it is good.
6 Likes

I mirror @Shiivex comments but wish it was Bronze Weapon or an upgrade ticket to allow you to increase weapon or vehicle by one star.

Depending on the level the no of bronze would vary… Rank 6 may equate to 120 bronze weapon orders…

2 Likes

Seriously who is the artist drawing those pictures? I love this art style, I’d like to follow him/her to see some more work like this.

5 Likes

Because I am fed up about logistic and go play whatever I want. So tickets arent appealing to me.
But I do interested in the history stories themselves.
I think most players only see and care about the rewards. No one remember what it is for.
You can do better at integrate more history backgrounds into the game. (I dont know how to improve this. Possible, more paintings? Or a dedicated page for all history stories next to logistic.)

4 Likes

rewards are mostly great.

despite people only thinking for their selves instead of the others.
tickets shouldn’t go away as it’s a great opportunity for me and many others that does not invest too much time in the game due to lack of time.

only thing that i don’t like is, i can’t complete those tasks in custom games…

don’t really know why. might as well remove them for what they are been used.
( no, don’t. i’m being sarcastic yet truthfull )

regarding changing something for those events about more content/rewards,
i’d go for historical helmets, decals, camouflages and stuff like that.

and one additional thing, i would like if we can get like, 3 to 1 days earlier of advice to know if an event is coming or not.

but perhaps that’s just me.

3 Likes

Silver weapons please!!! Unless you want to start dropping gold ones

The most useful thing for us players, especially those of us who play without premium, are the boosters, even if it is 50%

3 Likes

I will admit I’m not terribly keen on the idea, I just have these gold tickets for weapons and there aren’t really any weapons that I’m terribly interested in buying with them, the silenced weapons aren’t very appealing because apparently there’s no real benefit from them and it’s not like you can’t hear them

And I don’t think I was clear in the first post, I was suggesting that you use gold tickets for weapons to buy select enemy weapons that were made some use of, like a Bren, or a Sten, or a Boy’s ATR if you axis in Tunisia for example

Adding a star to a weapon is a great prize, i and many others could need it, since some vehicles (which use the same 1 star upgrade ticket) cost over 100 silver orders to fully upgrade…
Great addition!

1 Like

Not really technical feedback but an event commemorating the Soviet victory in Manchuria in 1945 would be quite awesome :slight_smile: ! @1942786

3 Likes

Its irony?

1 Like

No, I really love quality art. The artist drawing those pictures, posters, event banners is really talented and I’d genuinely like to follow his/her work. I’m more of a classic, realistic proportions art lover like this than all this copy paste “anime” art we see nowadays (personal preference). Reminds of old school comics, with a lot of attention to details.

4 Likes

How about keeping your promises and not changing requirements right before an event ends? Its hard to get excited for any event after having a gold weapon order stolen away from me due to the company’s own mistakes and failure to take accountability.

1 Like

I think it would be a lot to ask, but I think a squad of the French liberation army, or of the French forces in the interior would have been very good to celebrate this day.

5 Likes

I hope there will be some unique camoflage or casque which is specifique for this event, instead of a bunch of same sliver cards

i found this one in one of my discords :joy:

jokes aside, the unedited version above just like the Elbe day, truly are very well drawn :smiley:

7 Likes

Maybr a profile pic of lets say a French resistance fighter as a top prize would be cool and make those small event more appealing

2 Likes