Myrm1dons All Nations AIR Balance and Revamp!

Lol, I had no idea there were this many extra vehicles in the editor. Especially if I include the ground vehicles Erika showed us as well.

Very, very cool.

1 Like

Have you noted them as being there for a fair while? I recognize some like the Duck as being around for ages

exporting them from WT should be easy, adjusting the models so they function with infantry (and mostly bug free) is the difficult part.

Yeah, I know. I was just surprised how many of these vehicles are in the editor.

Itā€™s not like they have to add them in there.

they could and should though, Im tired of seeing the same 3 planes of each faction.
New planes could bring some life.
Premiums, event and BP vehicles always generate interest, besides this gameĀ“s most lucrative aspect for ww2 fans isnt realism anymore, but its grand armoury.

Nation specific vehicles would be cool too, I did mention that in my last suggestion too.

2 Likes

I meant into editor.

They should definitely add them into the game eventually!

I havent been into modding for too long so i cant tell for sure. I think the spitfire ix is pretty new but i can be wrong

1 Like

The medium bombers (Wellington , He 111 etc) are used as bombing run call ins I think?

1 Like

Correct. They only come with small payload

2 Likes

Manā€¦ all those planes make me drool.

I got a bit dispirited with the direction enlisted is taking, but if it gets those, it will keep me a bit longer!

2 Likes

Especially the spitfire mk IX, 57mm mossie, and typhoon.

Gimme now

1 Like

Only thing Iā€™m ā€œafraidā€ (not really, eheh) is that with typhoon and Spit IX, allies would get the absolute air superiority and could keep spamming even more. Not a nice prospect for Japan (it wonā€™t stay popular forever).

As for Typhoon, meh, Iā€™m the proud owner of the upgraded version, the Tempest :smile:

1 Like

ā€œPotentiallyā€ Lower BR :stuck_out_tongue:

If br gets to matter

And if it gets rockets, british rockets go boom :smiley:)

Zeros are more than a match. Few more zero upgrades to add aswell (A6M5 with rockets :rocket:)

Also N1k2

With those, i wouldnt worry for japan :slight_smile: (id worry for germany though lolā€¦the would need a Ta 152 and a new fiat )

If i was going to add these planes i would add them at the same time (a6m5, spitfire mk IX andā€¦fiat g.55/56??) For example

2 Likes

Definitely!

But with such potent planes (weā€™re talking about the cream, now)

Your airfields suggestion would be mandatoryā€¦ we cannot have something so powerful (even if everybody can already destroy them with aaā€¦ but are too lazy to because theyā€™re zergs with smgs) without a better air revamp.

I donā€™t want rockets nerfed. But I want players to work for their cap zone wipes :smile:

2 Likes

Japan has also some unused aircrafts:

A6m5

Ki-44 with 40mm cannons

1 Like

to be fair,

i did showed them all b4 :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thatā€™s possible, but I ignored it. So to me, itā€™s like you didnā€™t show anything :PP

1 Like

a spoiler free type of a guy uh

thatā€™s a keeper in my book.

2 Likes

Thanks mate. Its encouraging to know a good deal of the ones i thought worthy of mention are already in the files

And thanks @ErikaKalkbrenner ā€¦been a while since i checked your list. Time to browse again

i mean, iso already posted them all of them here so :slight_smile:

aside from some E8, jumbo 76, AEC, panther F, and few other vehicle, there isnā€™t much new.

1 Like