MP40=M1A1 in Tunisia?

Reoil?

You cannot even see that it’s intentional because more people would pay to play Allies while nobody is gonna play Axis? How could devs not know Thompson it’s better?

1 Like

I wonder if tunesia isn’t some kind of progresion experiment.
This and starter tanks are a bit weird for axis and allies. I guess time will tell.

so, currently you cannot get the m38 right?

Nope, only Beretta M1 is there, and that is M38/42 with folding stock.

i guess it’s self explanatory.

m38 will be introduced with type 2/3 assaulter

1 Like

Most likely, i hope it will be Italian Assault squad.

1 Like

With some italian Helmets i hope, especially
The bersaglieri one.

1 Like

The M1A1 needs to move up, or the MP 40 needs to be replaced.

Everyone’s already made their arguments, and frankly, the Thompson is too good at too low a level. Just like the drum PPD in Moscow being “comparable” to the MP 40.

Heck, it’s happening again.

4 Likes

PPD 38 and PPD 40 with Drums are just meatmincers.
Unlike MP 38, 40 and 35, those weapons are more close to MG than SMG. Their recoil, their RPM, etc.

idk how much less the lead it is as with both guns you point directly to your target.

I have no problems with it TBH I really enjoyed using the MP40 as its super accurate and the slightly slower ROF means you don’t waste as much ammo.

MP 40 has better recoil and better gun sights and better muzzle velocity. Thompson might be slightly better at point blank range hipfire but MP 40 is better at medium range and will do absolutely fine in CQB.

2 Likes

Possibly with engineers at rank 9. Maybe they wanted to see what would happen.

Glad you think that as well. I need to get some more game play in but I really don’t see the point in using the allies second tank. Same armaments. Second tank is faster but has almost non existent armour 1st tank is slower but has better armour - Feels weird to me.

1 Like

mp40 and brothers are very versatile you can use them any situation :+1:

2 Likes

ikr, it need to be replaced by definitely M38 but 40/120 more ammo to compensate it’s lower damage or even (personally) FNAB-43 40/120 is better than MP40

Because your bullets get there faster = better