MP40=M1A1 in Tunisia?

I just wonder why they decided to go with the same obstructive peep sight thompson again instead of the open sight one we had in the close beta for Tunisia.

1 Like

You mean the M1928 one?

There was not another one than M1A1 and M1921/28. Imo M1921/28 will be at higher level as it has better Rof.

Was it a plain M1? i havent seen anything else than M1 or M1928

M1A1 and M1921/28 were only SMG for allies there. Not M1, only M1A1.

Sorry I meant M1A1. anyway M1921/28 gotta be at more higher lvl of course, since it got higher ROF with better view of sight

Hopefully we’ll see it, it was much nicer to use than the regular m1a1.

Tbh i like M1A1 sight more, but that is just me.

Well actually you still can see M1921/28 and Beretta M38/42 at tunisia,
both of they are used by AI soldiers

Well for you maybe, But i like the opened sight so I prefer the 1921/28 one

Ghost rings don’t work properly in games, they just obstruct your view in a way they wouldn’t in real life.

I still like those sight more than on M1921/28.

Yeah, i had used some of them, and someone even mentioned that he have been killed by G41, soo they use even those. AI most likely still use Phase 1 squads.

Well as I remember at CBT, M1A1s Sight was much more better. wide opened, and easier to aim.

Here i got some photo of it, I really miss that sight tho.

Aww, there is still unit insignias on US uniforms, shame we dont have them anymore.

Yeah those woudnt have been bad at all, but i like M1A1 even with those we have.

Good old times.
I hope them to bring back Insignias, Patches and etc
so than the soldiers now will look at least not naked!

Yeah, it is weird right now, especialy Americans that had patch on every uniform. Hope they will add them again in future.

1 Like

Yeah I remember that, Cant understand the reason why removed it.

Each Soldiers had their patch on their arms and shoulders and ov course their rank either.

I heard that there was backslash from community on English and even RU forums and they removed it.

I cant understand, They may gotta be knda industrial espionage or something.
there gotta be no single reason to remove those

People were mad that on one besch there shouldnt be multiple divisions or something like that. I dont understand it, those troops looks too plain now.