MP 40 mag adaptor for ppsh-41

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5aVnU2QeHiI?feature=share
it will be nice to see an adaptation like this to replace the MP-717

9 Likes

You can use the mp41(r) glitching the mp717 trowing him on the ground in stalingrad map (work only as german)

3 Likes

I’m not talking about that, but a ppsh-41 is a 9mm chamber of the mp 40 with a charger adapter

I fail to see the difference between two ppsh, are the same gun

it is not in games that proposed here, the MP-717 on stalingrade is a classic PPSH, but here I speak only the ppsh

I’m talking about an MP40 charger adapter that can be used on PPSH (basically instead of taking the 7.62, it will go to 9mm parabellum)

1 Like

here you can see the adapter

1 Like

again, these are in the game files

1 Like

It would be more like historical flavor. Unless we put it in german progression tree as standard (not really standard, but often seen) issue. If we dont want to see it to much, maybe crate some event squad with it?

2 Likes

like this?

6 Likes

So basically as @RaFaTuS already pointed out is only “flavour” it dont change nothing gameplay wise and is 100% only a mag reskin of the actual in game mp41(r), this kind of equipment can be find only in premium or event squad like the m3(field), dont expect them as progression equipment because it never gonna happen

1 Like

yes

I do not agree MP41 (r) will not have the same rate of fire as a ppsh, it would be more fun for everyone I find that the mp41 which will no longer be added, but yes I agree why not the see in vent , Battlepass and premium squad

It’s already in the game. Just open the editor and learn how to use the keyboard.

1 Like