More screenshots for the screenshot contest!

two?in the coming month?

1 Like

The only real gripe I have with those, is that they FORCE you to play everyday… For around a month… Or you miss the unique squads forever.

I prefer regular progression, personally. Because I can grind at my own pace.

3 Likes

Not really, you don’t obtain squads with last level. You don’t have to play everyday.

And they already said those squads will return. (But supposedly it will be harder to obtain them than last time).

2 Likes

Ok. You must play 3 weeks out of 4. Still a lot…

I’m not too keen to see that “harder than before” way to obtain them. If it’s a leaderboard thing, then hard pass, I dislike toxics events such as those even more :zipper_mouth_face:

I just like casual stuff.

4 Likes

5 Likes

will the event be in August or September?

1 Like

Yeah, I do completely ignore them too. Not a fan of those.

I am kinda glad enlisted is so quiet rn. I am just chilling in moscow and tunisia, grinding last squads for Germany. With maxed Germany, I’ll be happy man.

3 Likes

I do something even more amazingly fun atm: I random pick a faction, and campaign, everyday.

(I don’t click the play all faction box, or I’d always end up Tunisia axis. They’re fun, but I like to vary, nowadays.)

2 Likes

thanks
Congrats to james on his job reassignment. Congrats to everyone else on their positive position adjustments as well.
Although, probably the new position will be busier, harder and more brain cell intensive than the old position, or the old division of labour.
But “the greater the capacity, the greater the responsibility”, I hope the new personnel work adjustment can make enlisted better.
And, please don’t forget the “original intention”!
Looking forward to it, probably a new event mechanism designed by some old friend.

1 Like

Please dont derail in Off-Topic. Infos about Upcoming Stuff will be Here soonishTM.

2 Likes