Mods Digest: The offensive

And I was checking discord as well for the mod digest and is an interesting picture for it there so why not show it off on the forum as well.

5 Likes

No BA consideration ah well, well done rest of modders, but recc BAction mod as a guide how to do good things here! :wink:

1 Like

Why are community map creators making Edson’s Ridge before you guys? It’s pretty messed up the more you think about it, I’m just saying.

Edit: I have been asking for Edson’s Ridge for a while now

2 Likes

Aaah another… Consoles get nothing thing…

Can’t console players join modded maps? :thinking:

I thought you guys could, but couldn’t CREATE a modded lobby. I might be wrong.

3 Likes

Now, at the very least, it is possible to throw an axe at an enemy.

Add it in the normal game too

1 Like

I think it would be difficult for them to acknowledge users fixing their cringy voicelines like “it would be easier for us both if you just died already” and plastic gun sounds with files from other games

1 Like

Maybe you should make a suggestion about that because one thing I could think of which would probably be good If DF decided to do it which would be using some of the people in our community to have some voice lines made or something and it would make this game feel more inclusive if they use members in their community.

Exactly my thoughts, I haven’t tried out any mods yet, I still give this post an upvote, simply because I have big respect for modders and those that support creativity in general.

2 Likes

Could we also get the option to have the original event soundtrack playing on this map? It felt so epic :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I hope the devs add the ability to change mods from within a lobby. It would help a lot with clan events as right now you need have everyone exit the lobby and join a new server after each map since we use maps with modified ticket values for versus games.

2 Likes