[MOD] Call of Duty 2 Sound Mod

Version v1.1

• Fixed PPSh and MP40 reloading sound bugs
  • Made mosins sound a bit louder
  • Added PPS42 sounds

It’s back! I finally patched my sound mod. It seems that an update broke it at some point.

Experience the nostalgic thrill of classic warfare with the ‘Call of Duty 2 Sound Mod’ for Enlisted! Immerse yourself in the iconic gunplay of one of gaming’s most beloved titles as you hear the familiar crackle of gunfire and the satisfying clink of reloading straight from Call of Duty 2. Transform your Enlisted experience into a blast from the past with this faithful recreation of audio ambiance, enhancing every firefight with a touch of vintage authenticity.

Here’s a non-exhaustive list of all the guns:
BAR + Reload
Bren
M1 Carbine
Enfield + Reload
Gewehr 41
Gewehr 43
M3 Grease Gun
Kar98k + Reload
M1 Garand + Reload
M1911
Browning 30. Cal MG
MG34 (had to improvise)
MG42
Mosin-Nagant + Reload
MP40 + Reload
Panzershrek
PPSh41
M1903 Springfield + Reload
Sten + Reload
STG44
SVT40
Thompson Gun + Reload
Here is the mediafire link:

Enlisted Sandbox:
https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/76f9wUaI4l9hu3Sl/

3 Likes

use pcm 82 encoding if you want to fix the broken m1903 sounds i see in your video

1 Like

Thanks. I will try to fix that. For audio files, I’m currently using Audacity

This honestly just digged up on my memories harder then I was expecting

Good job.

1 Like

it doesnt matter what tool you use to edit the sound files, i use goldwave, im talking about fmod bank tools, dont use the default encoding with that or else your sounds will screw up like that

Glad you enjoyed! I’m gonna upload another mod update which changes the grenade explosion sound to the classic COD grenade SFX

1 Like

New update! I have added the grenade SFX from Call of Duty 2 into the game! It honestly sounds just sooo much better. Enjoy!

Here’s the hyperlink: