MKB42 W or Conders MG?

have a golden weapon order and I’m trying to decide between the MKB42 W or the Conders MG. I heard that the new recoil update might have changed things, so I’m not sure which one to pick. Can anyone help me figure out which is better after the update?

Conders.

It’s unique, plus it can be used by medics and vehicle crews (unlike mkb) .

MkB is basically just reskin of TT weapon.

8 Likes

MKB is pretty bad, while Conders is arguably the best cqc weapon Germany has access to.

4 Likes

conder always win nowadays if it was back then the only reason you get the mkb was because you have none (that what i do when i play stalingrad pre merge i didnt have a single good smg yet)

and no back then i didnt have mp717 i got those like 1 month before merge happen i think (didnt have a lot of order to buy them too)

1 Like

Cönders MG is a better pick nowdays.
Mkb42W used to be good but it’s not worthy for BR5. Maybe it will be good again once it’s moved down but there is no point waiting for that.

1 Like

Conders MG. I have a squad with four of them and with the amount of lead they can throw out with little recoil is pretty impressive. Add a large ammo pack, find a spot and mow the lawn.

5 Likes

C O N D E R S is bassically a german belt fed mg but in assaulter hands (and low damage too), besides that at even medium ranges it do a very god job

2 Likes