⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

It clips if their name is changed on premiums

2 Likes

So as a USA player who love the pacific theater… I’m no longer able to only play pacific? cba to get mixed with the germans

10 Likes

We really need a button to strip all squads in the reserve and keep them unequipped
I have every German campaign other than Tunis finished and I cannot for the life of me find my Gewehr 88
HELP

24 Likes

You are the first guy I have ever seen to care about this weapon. xD

1 Like

I went literally an hour checking every squad and reserve soldier to find a rifle, a week ago.

4 Likes

hey weren’t stalingrad access owners meant to get assault engineers day 1?

5 Likes

Merge is here!!! <3 :heart_eyes: :upside_down_face:

On a separate note, anyone else has a similar issue?

1 Like

should i gold coins in exchange?all the weapons we agreed on are at full level???
why?why?didn t you notify us player???
ha ha i will never go online again

2 Likes

Day one of event, event is not yet here

1 Like

ah that was me misunderstanding it

1 Like

In the old legacy squads, there are unusable upgrade points that I’ve acquired throughout grinding (because of the final soldier upgrade and the tank upgrades you guys removed in this update, duh) So is it possible to freely allocate these upgrade points on other squads for their respective nations? @ChuchaDrucha @James_Grove

3 Likes

How much have you reimbursed us for Stalingrad slots (and other slots as well)? I hope you reimbursed the amount we have paid, which increases after every new slot we buy, not just a standard amount for everything… Because if you’ve done it that way I might feel a bit scammed.
EDIT: Totally hate the idea of making it a stupid secret, now I’ve lost the opportunity to change some things and reorganize my orders, thanks.

8 Likes

This event will be in future, not like after start of the update

1 Like

Can someone confirm if they cleared the soldier’s callsign? I can’t find my soldier from 90+ squads

2 Likes

Do you get the same amount of XP in Tier V as in Tier I ? For example in War Thunder, the XP modifier increases with the tier of the vehicle to counter higher XP costs.

2 Likes

Also we need an comprehensive inventory system to find all of the soldier, weapons(especially bp and event weapons) equipment we currently have rn.

9 Likes

Are you some sort of crazy why did you change the game so hard!?

8 Likes

We pass it to the devolopers, but sounds a very problematic to do.

2 Likes

Thanks, I would love to use them to upgrade some of the squads I had a hard time upgrading, like fighter squads.

1 Like

It’s not a machine gun it’s an MG in disguise

I am scared of end game I’m just gonna see AS-44 everywhere in Fedorov falling from the sky

1 Like