⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

This event will be in future, not like after start of the update

1 Like

Can someone confirm if they cleared the soldier’s callsign? I can’t find my soldier from 90+ squads

2 Likes

Do you get the same amount of XP in Tier V as in Tier I ? For example in War Thunder, the XP modifier increases with the tier of the vehicle to counter higher XP costs.

2 Likes

Also we need an comprehensive inventory system to find all of the soldier, weapons(especially bp and event weapons) equipment we currently have rn.

9 Likes

Are you some sort of crazy why did you change the game so hard!?

8 Likes

We pass it to the devolopers, but sounds a very problematic to do.

2 Likes

Thanks, I would love to use them to upgrade some of the squads I had a hard time upgrading, like fighter squads.

1 Like

It’s not a machine gun it’s an MG in disguise

I am scared of end game I’m just gonna see AS-44 everywhere in Fedorov falling from the sky

1 Like

Since a year, the planned changes have been notified on news section

Not a minute too soon too.

and wich testers gave their ok to that

2 Likes

and where is all money go i got like 7 trupps in normandie and now i only have 4 for all

1 Like

:point_up_2::point_up_2:
Time to read

1 Like

WHERE IS THE “ONLY PACIFIC THEATER” CHECKBOX FOR USA?
AND “ONLY EASTERN FRONT” / “ONLY WESTERN FRONT” FOR GERMANY?

BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT, BUT HAVE NOT! HELP! HOW DO PLAY PACIFIC THEATER ONLY AS USA? AND NOT GET THROWN INTO NORMANDY MAPS.

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I CAN CHANGE IT SO USA = ONLY PACIFIC MAPS, LIKE I AM 4 YEARS OLD.

15 Likes

Heya, choose 1-2 BR gear/gear for USA, to play mostly only pacific.

1 Like

ah… merge is… already here?

2 Likes

mostly? MOSTLY?? MOSTLY??? WHAT ABOUT ONLY PACIFIC?

6 Likes

you don’t.

the merge aims to put you in different theaters depending on how many players are there

2 Likes

It was notified 1y ago, the change was necessary because the campaign system was unsusteinble for a good game development, if you have feedback negative or positive feel free to post it in this section

1 Like

Just played as Soviets, br5, half my team was bots, against full enemy team!!

GG DF!!

GG

10 Likes