Mayday!

Btw, the real “May day” is May 1, not April.
Will Darkflow staff take any action to improve the working environment?

u know april fools is a thing and this is for april fools right? bruh historically people be like…

3 Likes

Everybody talking about Zombies for April Fools, but really it was just the result of their Steam launch.

4 Likes

they really should get rid of it, its horrendous, but getting two kills in the tiger then quiting? you didnt wanna spawn an engineer to fuck over the tank that got ye? again i get its stalingrad br 5 but still revenge was just a click away

I didn’t play Tiger, I was BR3.

I put a rally up, destroyed an enemy rally, saw AVT and Fedorov in kill feed and left in disgust.

1 Like

Even so, it will turn out like the old event with modern weapons. They only give it once and then never again. If there aren’t any rewards, I won’t play it.

It was a fun game! If you remained to defend the city, your team might have won (it was fairly close)! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why do you want to put it on this stupid map? It’s probably the worst map in enlisted.

He really hates br 5 weaponry in stalingrad. And it wasn’t even close. Pure stomping.

2 Likes

Yes I agree about the one bunker. Looks similar

Soooooo:
You play B.R 3 which you know can send you to B.R 5, Instead of switching to B.R 2 or going up to B.R 4 you choose to keep fighting in B.R 3?

Yeah sounds about right.

2 Likes

I played five BR3 matches as Germany yesterday. All of them end up being BR1-3.
(2 of them Tunisia classically. They should really lower how frequently MM is picking that campaign. I am basically not getting anything else while playing low BRs. Very annoying.)
#LimitTunisia

1 Like

Adam’s creative joke style of using hashtags in the forum :smile:

1 Like

At this point why don’t we just limit Germany to no maps as they seem to love to complain about all of em lol.

3 Likes

at this point i expect everything

4 Likes

New update lookin good.

lil masochist, yeah br 3 is terrible, just play br 2 or 4/5

Sorry, I get zero enjoyment from 1945 tanks in 1942 city, which I also personally visited to study the battle of Stalingrad :person_shrugging:

Also side note really looks like a 4 sweatstack now that I look at the sb.

Yes, I like iconic Stuka, MG 34, Pz IV G and event which are applicable to all maps in the game as well as map variety and randomness, so I play BR3 too. Sometimes BR2, sometimes BR3.

But I will never take part in a clownfest like Tiger 2 in Stalingrad, M1 Abrams in Vietnam or T-90 in Afghanistan.

1 Like

Has anyone else seen a lot of volokolamsk autumn maps in low br? I keep getting quarry, voskhod settlement and the lumber map but never monastery or pokrovskoe city

I say its fortified district in stalingrad