Mayday!

I literally dont see anything related to zombies. I hope it is just some pve mode behind enemy lines. zombies would be extremely lame

2 Likes

What’s going on?

that would also be cool i guess. (personally really want any defense pve mode tho)

Oh yes, I’ve been waiting for this for a long time!

Night: :heavy_check_mark:
Crashing plane :heavy_check_mark::fearful:
Weird screams: :heavy_check_mark::fearful:
Forest map: :heavy_check_mark:

Mmm, hard to predict

It can be a the forest reference

8 Likes

dam if it have some monstrosity from the forest ngl i might get scare

One thing Is sure… shoot to everithing dont have a green/blue Arrow on the head

3 Likes

Depend from the ammount of weapon you can have, all scary game Arent scary if you can kill half of the map with no issue…

Zombie :laughing:
Michael Jackson Thriller

2 Likes

Only nerds like this whole SCP nonsense.

Zombies have class

3 Likes

The staff previously hinted about the need to be “very motivated”. How could that match with the location?

This made me think of Call of Duty Zombies somehow lol
Maybe “Zombies” is my guess for this year’s April fools

LOL. Yeah, the question mark after “Coming Soon…” is highly appropriate. Least no one can say “soon™” about this one. I do have to wonder what in the world that is though

Castle Vitter? Itter? Whatever the frick the prison castle was called at the dead end of the war
Anyways
JENNY AT THE GATES!

1 Like

The nerf has reduced the number of people using it, but perhaps this guy will help.

Ohhh, maybe I got it.

Spoiler

The falling plane contains the Steam launch. Players will have to rescue it from the attack of an angry review bombers horde.

16 Likes

oh man you out here roasting

:shushing_face: :deaf_person:

That’s the problem they’re not actually review bombers they’re actually people who are pointing out problems in the game and why we should not go to steam right now as it is.

1 Like

Finally, a PVE mode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like