Mayday!

Didn’t we get a tease about mechs last year at April Fools Day?

The zombie thing has been overdone and overused I think we are better with an SCP kind of scenario

1 Like

You can only speak in your name.
I love WW2 zombies!

9 Likes

i think scp is too op man i mean we know most scp are immune to normal weapon. Like most of them are either super fast or super strong

1 Like

You are just mad that the Zombies will be Nazis as usual. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Germany suffers.

1 Like

If it’s to handle the SCP that would make more sense instead of more zombie stuff

1 Like

That works in some cases but when we look at DF alternate universe I think we’re better with the SCP kind of scenario

Sorry buddy but we don’t have the licence for that.

2 Likes

One thing is certain tho once Erika got online she (i will not believe it still) will definitely know which map this is.

SCP-3199

I think this one will work for what we’re looking for

1 Like

if you look is munda point based, you can notice the hole of the cave who are on fire(?), but the setting is eastern european

1 Like

is that the one that vomit egg? if so i heard that it have tough skin but that was like 2 year ago last time i remember

true unfortunately

It’s the one that lays lots of eggs and they mass produce quickly so I think we can kill them but we’ll have to work together

No munda dont have that russian style house. that why i thought it was moscow map beside there is a lot of tank trap and trench

ten forum is slow for me today

April Fool’s Day activities? World War II zombies?

Better if we have a massive infection so all sides are infected so we have a reason to work together

what if it like everyone spawn and they got like 20 sec before a random person become a zombie? kinda like how cod mobile and halo do it?

i would like more something like cod zombie, tot player togheter need survive until they can

1 Like