Maps from Moscow to BR 5

Bring back the Moscow maps for BR 5 battles. Those maps are some of the best in the game. If there is Stalingrad on BR 5, what are the obstacles for maps from Moscow? I think I am not alone in my request, so I am asking for the support of other players.

According to Devs Moscow maps are too open for high BRs.

1 Like

Honestly with map preferences coming… If those end up being hard settings … Just make all maps all br valid. If you don’t like the map at that point, turn it off in your rotation

I have to disagree, compatriot. They are nicely built, with lots of open spaces and many small wooden houses on most of them. Any class can handle these maps. At least let them give it for 14 days as a test.

Tbh there is no reason to lock maps to BRs. It already doesn’t make historical sense so there is nothing to loose.

5 Likes

Especially since Maps from Moscow is really great. At least in my opinion.

Well, I would gladly swap Moscow maps for Stalingrad maps in queue system.

I just shared information that was provided to us via helpers few months back.

Yea I kinda miss Moscow tbh I miss the snow specifically and the monastery

That’s nonsense. Because you can influence what map pool you’ll be playing thanks to BR system.

Without that, it would be just pure RNG.

Of course I am talking about current state of the game. We don’t know how “preference” system is going to look like.

Then change my statement to

There won’t be any reason to lock maps to BRs

All the same for me

Well no, until I don’t know how exactly the map preference system is going to look like.

I guess it will be awful and either it will stay awful or it will take months/years of player complains to make it work.

By awful I mean for example you will be able to ban one map, two with premium. Trully a game changer.

We should fight for Stalingrad and Rzhev to not be on high BR nonsense, not the other way round with Moscow.

That must be the worst reason ever. There is literally seelow in high br

1 Like

I will not agree. All maps should be on BR 5.