Making Enlisted a Better Place №61

Some people like it big.

3 Likes

There are 3 options: normal, bigger and none. They should add 4th option for smaller one

4 Likes

Boardroom-Meeting-Suggestion

11 Likes

-Facepalm-

“…so we gave you the option to make it even bigger (or remove it completely). No half measures.”

6 Likes

Please add an option to disable certain parts of killog.
Like disable the rank, nick decorations etc.

2 Likes

No, I want other people to be forced to look at my nickname decorator. :new_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

[Turns off the whole killog.]

1 Like

At least you will be punished for not looking at my decorator in the form of not knowing what BR you are up against when you get to the Normandy and Stalingrad map with the BR3 Germans.

HA!

3 Likes

I’ll know my BR thanks to a huge ass KT that just spawned behind me.

6 Likes

When will the Call stack freeze+memory leak issue be fixed, I turned off dx12 and this is still happening.

1 Like

Something they can never get and will forever be jealous of.

Meanwhile the mgs are at rock bottom, grhh (I can’t look down) using my beeper :slight_smile:

you get stuck when trying to look down, using the weapon support, (which would be the bipod)
not to mention that the way the operator uses it (holding it on the barrel) is totally wrong and not historical

Screenshot_2
I know you are working on the game, and I appreciate it, it’s very good, but a small change to the MG grips would be interesting and also the correction of the bipods

Thanks for the hard work (dev teams) ; )

9 Likes

Thanks guys. We were wondering when we’d get our next piece of news

I thought the big ones hurt?

At least you can properly see it. Especially if you are half-blind.

1 Like

I’m legally blind thank you very much! Lol
(I legally cannot operate a motor vehicle without corrective lenses)

2 Likes

Me too. Because I live in the EU, where something like this is basically considered a crime against humanity.

2 Likes

That’s awesome, really.

But can I keep it “minimalistic”?
No rank icons, no nickname decorators?
Just who killed who with what?

Also I would love to disable the “you are controlling the vehicle movement”, “you can fix your vehicle from the outside” messages – I know already.

This is also nice.
Could open up some nice surprise firing positions.

1 Like

Wait they added minimalistic already?
Or is this an old picture?

Looks so clean and beautiful :sob:

Don’t worry. I hear F150’s are slowly migrating over there too. Maybe one day you can experience the American V8 (if we don’t kill them first with electric vehicles)
By the way! Did you know that the American muscle car is dead now! Thank you climate change activists!