Making Enlisted a better place №59

Ikr
Even a Chi To would be better choice at lest that existed
Chi-To

Or Chi Ri

And JapaneseTtiger I could be a premium

Btw the Ho Ri has -10° gun elevation and even a Super Pershing going to have trouble to kill it wit its best shell what has 224mm of penetration if the Ho Ri in a hull down position

Sorry but no it doesn’t balance anything
Sure Japan’s planes can turn fight and win but guess what allies can spam and Japanese planes have poor air to air armament+ammo . Japan only has ki 61 with air spawn while most of allies planes get air spawn.

4 Likes

And after that you have 11 things to cycle with air spawn and kill him. So?

4 Likes

It’s always funny to see you frustrated and it’s sad to see you insulting me the fact is we have stuff that didn’t work in real Life and are still in game prime examples being Tokyo arsenal for Japan, AVT-40s for soviets which full automatic fire mode was prohibited which caused weapon breakdowns for Germans its their tigers most notably Tiger II which before December of 1944 only had 25 to 30 percent operation readiness and for Americans its most likely Ross rifle as these were so bad in mud that they had to call it off service during WW1 so this wouldn’t be the first one and no body claimed he is expert on anything but if you gonna talk about somthing you better research about and yes those information are from internet as im not a historian but a internet dweller Haha I wish I could see your face it would be so joyous to see your frustration and the fact that not only you don’t argue that why shouldn’t that plane be added while we have other stuff that didn’t work in real life and turn around and insult me is the most amusing part, if you just want that plane not to be added the only counter argument you had to bring was that it’s not in WT and devs are too lazy to model it and you didn’t need to insult me it’s really sad

T-34 – overall best tank design of the war, partially copied by the Germans (Sherman close second);
PPSh – overall best SMG of the war, used and rechambered by the Germans as well;
SVT – probably second best semi auto of the war (M1 Garand reportedly a bit better), gas system copied in G43 and postwar American weapons;
RPD – first MG for intermediate cartridge, developed during WW2 but not fielded;
T-44 – literally world’s first MBT, developed during WW2 but not fielded, would go on to be the concept base for T-55 and up to T-72

Throwing cheap stuff, sure buddy, enemy at the gates much?

Please.
T-34 was shit?

Let’s not get into pointless debates.
It was clearly superior to anything Germany had before they were forced to start introducing long barrel Pz IVs, it affected both Germany’s Panther design (in fact it’s prototype was T-34 on steroids) and Italy’s tank design

Plus given how factories had to be evacuated and every cost saved, it halved in price during the war and the 85mm upgrade could fight again Tigers and Panthers.

For 1940 when it was created (what did UK, US, Germany, Italy or France have by 1940?) and for the circumstances of the eastern front of WW2 it was a miracle tank.

1 Like

This is not the place, nor is it related to the post, do not deviate, take this as a warning guys

Doesn’t make them less garbage due their quality control

The soviet didn’t go for MBT till IS-8/T10… So no

Cheap stuffs are good, specially well made one, I dunno what is your issue with cheap stuffs, unless you consider human life cheap which I see

Guys, please stop. You have already been warned.
Germans and British had entirely different armory doctrine than US and USSR, you are comparing apples to oranges.