Making Enlisted a better place №59

Should make it like how you needed points to spawn mechas

1 Like

This what happened to me but still had to downgrade my drivers because new ones are just dreadful full of stutters, fps drops and 120fps feels like 40fps. I guess AMD went back to making bad drivers…

Yeah i dont know what they did, but, something weird happen to my PC, 5 mins into reading this thread this morning, after booting up.
screen started blinking/flashing and weird shit
Went to AMD Adrenalin edition, and it says there’s new drivers,
I have never seen this msg in the game, where people are getting msg to update,
i only ever see update in the AMD software, not game?

what is going on? i never seen a bug saying this in game? help
wondering if i should just totally uninstall the graphics, and re install from scratch?

P-38G counted as a fighter before, now it properly counts as an attacker

1 Like

Shouldn’t the P 38G be on fighter class?

I have them and I use them.
Yes I understand that the USA air spawn (in the pacific) is not popular with the enemy.
But the Japanese also have planes that air spawn.
Plus, all the USA planes mentioned here, and several more (such as P-51), are easily outperformed by Japanese fighters.
Impossible to shake off when behind me. They can fly circles around my plane.
They outturn me with ease and unless the enemy pilot sucks, or does not pay attention, I die quick.
So, once in the air together, Japan has air superiority.
That balances things out a bit imho.

The initial air spawn should be way further from the battlefield to prevent cycling suiciders. For example even double the distance than refill point is. Especially in Pacific where planes can be taken right at the start of match.

2 Likes

Sounds fair to me.
But maybe that also goes both ways.
When at the start of the battle, I take off from the carrier in a SBD, sometimes air spawned Japanese planes kill me before I even reach the objective

1 Like

I mean Japan will receive a tank what never existed
basically a Japanese Jagtiger

The feedback was so negative there’s some chance they’ll reconsider adding Ho Ri.

1 Like

Since you got rid of Assaulter 1 in the USA research tree, would it be possible to get our Assaulter 1s upgraded to 2s?

Please, no longer include bot accounts in high-tier matching
it is seriously awful

More like Japanese Ferdinand/Elefant

Yeah thats why im said that never existed
because the Ho Ri never existed

1 Like

i said Japanese Jagtiger
Because the Ho RI Production front armour has a 120mm ( 70° )
What makes it impenetrable without HEATFS or high calibre APDS just like the Jagtiger

Maybe but from the looks it is more like Ferdinand / Elefant

Windows probably replaced your AMD drivers with generic ones.

1 Like

I will resume CBR logging if next update fixes some or at least one of my bugs mate, I’m not DF QA, your QAs need to find bugs, if I spend time logging them, then I expect them to be reviewed in a reasonable time, some of them have not even got a comment on. I do understand a lot of non bugs and complaints to sift through, but I produce videos of majority and I think as on console, not sure how many helpers check PS Bugs, but not as many I don’t think could also be to blame.

Maybe rule is test bug first before reporting to devs?

3 Likes

800px-GarageImage_Ferdinand
800px-GarageImage_Ho-Ri_Production

“Definitely” looks more like a Ferdinand

2 Likes

Fixed it for you

If they add this abomination to Japan, it should be made of wood because it was never even built