Making Enlisted a Better Place №52

Lol what? How is it endlessly extending tech tree? Japan currently lacking high level stuff. They need to finish high level first before considering adding mid level stuff.
And you don’t even know where does LaGG-3-11 and M4A3 (105) will be situated in the tech tree, so it could be mid level stuff.

1 Like

Thanks for acknowledging rallies still didnt work, not able to get on to verify, will do when I can. As for paras range of flame, I I think might help, but not a lot as the allies have already deserted Tunisia (see what I did there ;)). Bipods, Mods xp are what I would love to hear about.

Oh and please dont forget, wheels down on all planes when exiting, Beaufughter wheels (although says fixed next update on CBR). they are logged among others. I definitely think you have some lessons learnt about Merge and complexity, I just hope it doesnt unbalance stuff or break the fun I have had for 2 years since CBT.

1 Like

I call it Jagdpanzer IV L 70 - as in the Panthers gun.

1 Like

one improvement that I would welcome in regards to rally points is the following:

I have a low-end computer. In every 1st match I play after opening the game, my engineers cannot instantly build rally points. The animation for the structure just doesn’t load fast enough, and it sometimes takes 1 or 2 minutes into battle for me to actually be able to build them (which is a huge disadvantage!).

The same problem seems to happen for other structures, but rally points have the worst of it and take the longest to “load”. Czech hedgehogs, for instance, are always available to be built seconds after the game starts, for some reason. This is my personal experience.

Yeah I made a suggestion for one area that could lead a small expansion in the past. It is for monestery (Invasion) stage 4. There is a staircase that would be nice to be included for the attackers there: Monastery (Invasion) Stage 4 include the staircase on the right side as mission area

Also another suggestion: Make the presets use the weapons with the highest stars instead of those with the lowest ones. I tend to often have to change the weapons manually anyways, as I sometimes have weapons with less upgrades lying around, which always get put in first.

In regards to the merge I feel like the 6-10 slots per country isnt enough. When you have multiple premium squads for one country you wont be able to use them all like im able to do in each of the campaigns. It would be nice if the premium squads were separated from the 6-10 slots. Unless how ever the presets fix this issue, early/late war premium squads.

a stop deleting post cos u don’t like em -
the constant balance in ina game is even worse
and cheating u keep ignoring reports
so what you want to hide the fact that half the games are filled with Chinese bots who cheat and the other half are shell flame and bulletproof I want that hack gajin tell where I can buy it
how about player running but can kill you with a smg at a longer range then a sniper rifle get me that that hack as well ask Mouse Mauser how he managed to out run a tank lol its main gun the machine gun and plant dynmaite on it - hahah ya its fun not

Some of the D-Day machine guns on the hillside get outside the reach of the German forces, right when they would become useful, with clear view of the objective to be defended.

As long as there are defending soldiers in it, those should not become grey - please force the opponent to clean it up first!

Idea 1: if some soldiers are in a zone that becomes gray - let it remain non-gray for them as long as they are alive and within the gray zone (but not for others outside the gray zone).

Idea 2 (more realistic): split the next-to-be-gray zone into smaller zones, and make them inaccessible only after all defending soldiers are dead in the sub-zone. There are some problematic scenarios with this one though I guess.