Making Enlisted a Better Place №34

Sure when your argoument start make sense, listen there is no point to add sell and buy veichle

• 1st because you get them for free so you dont buy them
  • 2nd because sell or buy them open the door to warthunder economy veichle system
  • 3rd because each squad can select at lest 2/3 veichle in main menu and you can use only one veichle of that squad in battle

I was just thinking the same as unneeded soldiers, send them to the rear and receive soldiers orders for them.
I have many unused vehicles and it would be nice to cash some orders on them.
If my squad has 2 tanks I use only one and have upgraded it so I could sell the other.
Sorry if my message was too dumb.

I don´t think the stationary AA really needed another buff. If you want to make it easier to shoot down planes then tanks should also get the lead indicator like other planes do. It´s pretty much impossible to even hit planes with the roof MG without it.

3 Likes

though it doesn’t apply for weapons that are already equppied and it sucks ://

5 grenades for 1 bronze ticket?
But selling at 1 per a silver ticket?

I’d rather let my equipment rusted in my inventory.
At this value, clicking that sell button is a waste of time.

8 Likes

Also seriously, you are stealing gloves from us?
They used to have gloves as standard part of uniform, why, without even changing the soldiers, gloves are disappeared one by one?

Now we must have the AA of EVERY nation,we have the models in game,you can check them if you wish do modding stuff,why don’t add them finally?

2 Likes

Selling regular weapons/soldiers in batch when?

This is really nice. But I’m kind of hesitant based on what future progression is going to look like. I would really love a basic timeline and what the progression will look like so I can hold what i need and sell what i don’t.

2 Likes

Maybe remove the lag effect u add with the last update ? plane are powerpoint now gg darflow

Making Enlisted a Better Place! Fire + physics will be rly cool after 5 month of abusing! thx

Gloves is the reason I play enlisted.

Plz fix or unplayable for me.

I m not gonna play a game where I display gloveless behavior.

If I can’t cover and protect my soldat litle finger, I will cri :frowning:

1 Like

is ok bro, they have a solution, and hence why they prolyl removed them, as you can just pay for them , back

@James_Grove T60 was not affected? the maingun overheats after 2 seconds of shooting :cry:

2 Likes

This is true, before they got buffed I was never shot down by an AA gun. After they were buffed I have been shot down more by AA guns than other airplanes. There is also virtually no way to avoid dying to them when you are attempting a bombing run and don’t have some forward firing weapons. AA guns before were too weak, AA guns now might a little too good…but Idk, maybe I was just unlucky.

Do you mean auto cannon of T-60 have not improved enough, or completely unchanged?

I have not tested it out, how do other tank auto cannons change after this updates?

If it is completely unchanged but others changed, maybe the developers forgot that, please also make a report to CBR for this inconsistency.

I’ll take an infantry game where AA is effective and not an Infantry game where AA is a joke.

I believe that was called Planetside 2.

I’d Rather AA be danger on pilots mind then people bombing and strafing completely unopposed 24/7.

Besides running AA means your not on a point or attacking a point; so it needs to be effective and pay points or else no one would bother doing it.

4 Likes

yeah, anything that takes 1 silver to buy should give 1 bronze at least. guns give more, why not the hundreds of grenades i spent silver on?

6 Likes