Making Enlisted a Better Place №27

Let me write about it for the tenth time.

Different teams are working on different parts of the game. While some combine for you the ability to play even on a weak computer, a completely different team will work on fixing bugs.

8 Likes

When Vg1. 5 to other classes in berlin

When engineer on old premium squads.

When :frowning:

:frowning:

I cry everytime. :frowning:

8 Likes

No offence but I’ve heard something similar about half a year ago.
It’s hard to be “optimistic”.

1 Like

That’s an awfully low number

1 Like

Then why haven’t bugs been repaired???

They haven’t been priorty regardless of where people are allowcated, im asking that bugs be priorty.

With all due respect, i am not the only one asking to have existing bugs repaired, if you look at the list of existing bugs and bugs that have existed for months (months is not an exaggeration) and the hundreds of players who have reported them it is clear that bugs are NOT priority.

My suggestion of dedicating the next few making enlisted a better place to repairing bugs is not an unreasonable suggestion, it woulds solve two tasks at one time, making enlisted a better place AND repairing existing bugs instead of creating new ones.

1 Like

No offense, but a whole team to add some damn bipods to the game?

1 Like

With this implimented are capture timers for axis and allies the exact same amount of time?

No, The capture time for Allies and Axis already been same since the update on 27.09.2022. So the update now is a buff for Axis team.

1 Like

I’m not sure. All mission characteristics are balance values. They weren’t meant to be exactly the same - we don’t have symmetrical locations.

1 Like

Months?
The P-38 is bugged for over a year now to a point where I am starting to think its a feature.

3 Likes

Replays on PS5 have been broken since the “All your replays” update. Keeps saying “download failed http error”

only 12 more months of planes flying sideways in berlin

3 Likes

Will we be able to land at a land base airfield in the other campaign and will, Thay also be able to shoot at hostile aircraft too?

How does the enemy kill you?

When will the bugs that came with the Pacific be fixed? Sometimes the game is unplayable, even on high performance mode.

4 Likes

Leave the toads you find in the jungle alone.

8 Likes

Fix the bugged hats and helmets in Stalingrad and the Pacific ffs!!

1 Like

Thanks for genuinely making Enlisted a better place with these updates, but planes drifting to the left or right without any pilot input has been plaguing multiple planes since the Pacific release. My experience with this issue is most common in the Russian planes in Berlin, the Allied planes in Tunisia, and the German planes in both Normandy AND Berlin. It’s incredibly frustrating, and I’m not the only one who noticed, nearly every streamer I’ve watched experiences this issue. Thanks in advance for when and if a developer reads this.

1 Like

Ohh… Consoles… Dev never really do QA much for console platforms…

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. Hopeful though if we keep mentioning it to them, that they’ll take a look

1 Like