Making Enlisted a Better Place №17

Ehm yeah. We tried it last time and half of the maps didnt work anymore.

2 Likes

I have recommendations. :sunglasses:
For Vehicles:
Establish a keybind for firing the machinegun of the commander
Establish a keybind for firing the co-axal machinegun of the main gunner
Establish a keybind for firing the machinegun of the hull
Make the reticle and ranging of the gun just as it is in War Thunder where you can do hold-over easily, and where you can manually adjust the range and to install and to utilize custom sights.
Make a keybind for engaging the brake of the vehicle.
Allow the commander to utilize binoculars, like in War Thunder.
To condense this section of my comment: For vehicles, add everything that War Thunder has.
For Infantry:
Make binoculars an object that is equipped and that can be accessed through the scroll-wheel, and that can be looked through or lowered through a keybind, ( in my case I will assign this function to the right mouse button. )
Implement adjustment of the range of the firearms. I know that there are people that want to adjust their default zero.
Make the melee as it is in Red Orchestra 2. ( In Red Orchestra 2 you can press the button of melee and to do standard strikes as is already possible in this program, and as well, you are able to hold on the button of melee and this will initiate a charge that then ends in a strike when the button is released. )
I will include additional ideas in the future as they arrive.
Regards,

• Bryce

I’m still having the issue where, when looking down the sight, (press and hold the RMB) the aiming jumps all over the place, only when pressing and holding. I thought it was my mouse but it still does it with my other mouse as well and this is the only game I seem to have that issue where that RMB doesn’t seem to work right when held. If I tap it to ADS, there is no issues, ONLY when pressing and holding RMB does the issue occur, like I said, It just keeps jumping in and out, its rather annoying especially when you’re trying to take aim on someone to shoot them but you got the camera constantly jumping in and out… resulted in me getting killed quite a few times. I will say that it does seem to act up more towards the evening hours, so I’m not sure if the players online count has anything to do with it, maybe a server overload or something, I don’t know its possible that it is just a fluke of timing.

Hopefully the issue is resolved soon, keep up the good work, love the game.

Will there be an animation revamp? Because the 1st and 3rd person running animations are kind of slow and robotic looking. Besides that the game is fine but the animations definitely need some work.

So the kill cam is supposed to show your killer???I play in tanks and NEVER see the tank that shoots me…Kill Cam…What kill Cam???

Still waiting for a MM revamp. Game is horribly unfair right now

sehr schön