Making Enlisted a Better Place №15

( for those that are from the phone or can’t be bothered to translate it: )

From Keofox:
Improve the overall motion animation first. Introduce intermediate animations between “lie down”, “sit”, “stand” and do a lot more work. It’s harder than it looks.

( my 2 cents )

that’s what we all love to hear :slight_smile:
(and see)

1 Like

when you will make bots a bit better than cannonfodder?

1 Like

fantasy gold order mg42 for Americans T24 machine gun - Wikipedia

2 Likes

And why would I use captured/coppied MG42 over M1919A6? It’s stars are worse (if I remember correctly) and there is no such mechanic in game, that would make it better than .30cal.
Currently there is no reason why M1919A6 shouldn’t be the best MG in the game.

Only stupid high recoil for M1919A6 could make MG42 a good choise. But I hope it won’t have stupid high recoild as it’s stupid.

1 Like

I’m afraid you misunderstood

I don’t read that as “we’re adding better animations first”, I read that as “we won’t add advanced melee combat because that would require better animations”.

Which one of us got it right?

it basically means the same thing.

first animations, and then MIGHT consider adding that stuff.

which it’s good and should be that way.

I don’t think advanced melee animations require animations of transition between crawling, crouching and standing.
So imo Erka is right.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this would be interesting

Wtf? Lol, unless ive been missing a mechanism, ive never been able to mark ANYTHING from the cockpit of a plane. The only thing ive found is being able to set a ping marker if you have the map open. If its possible to set enemy markers from inside the plane cockpit please tell me how. I’m on ps4 platform, maybe thats why the option isn’t available?

1 Like

on pc you use freelook to pan the bigger circle over the target, then hit V.

not sure how it works on console.

There’s nothing wrong with having a bunch of battles, but equipment that needs to be acquired over and over again, each campaign doesn’t interact with each other, and levels within a campaign don’t interact with each other, and that’s not going to make the game live long

but a 30v30 4x4km 90minute in Moscow and Tunisia
i dont think people will care much about having to unlock the same stuff over again if we had matches like this

1 Like