Making Enlisted a Better Place №10

The only thing missing is for the AI to reload its weapons and it is already perfect at least in those aspects.

I don’t even care about switching to empty mags. I just don’t want to be the only one who reloads, and someone sees that and targets the squad member I’m using specifically.

The ai reloading as well would really help with that.

Yes, why won’t at troops use at weapons on vehicles…

We should be able to set these in the menu before battle. I think that would be cool

Also maybe having some quality of like commands for the squad would be cool. such as telling the squad to heal up or reload.

I’ve left feedback about the Engineers not switching back to their weapon, glad to see it fixed and that you guys listen, this is really awesome. Something that I think should also be fixed are AI soldiers not properly reloading their weapons (i.e soldiers keep having 1 round in the mag when you switch to them). I thought this was actually somewhat realistic: you can’t expect soldiers in the middle of battle to have a full mag all the time - and that is not what I want - but over time it increasingly seems to me that this is faulty/bugged and that they indeed don’t reload their weapons well enough. There is no reason for them to walk 100 meters with 1 round in a 30-mag…

It would make much better use of this if we could send an individual AI soldier (of the Sniper class) to a building, where they can fire from a distance.
This should also disable the “you are too far away from squad - all orders cancelled” for that specific soldier only. This should not be restricted to the sniper squad, rather active for any sniper.
get rid of this!
This would make much better use of the Sniper class soldiers, given they are meant to fight at range.
I don’t know about whether or not they should lose ammunition, but again it’s probably rather annoying to have an infinite Sniper, so maybe they should.

Nice update! Great improvements, especially the skipping of wounded soldiers.
I have some more squad improvement suggestions:

1. AT soldiers should only use primary weapon until the player switches him to his anti tank weapon because when switch to him half or almost all ammo is gone and thats not enough to take out a tank at long distance in most cases
  2. Most of the time when you switch to a different soldier almost always he isnt facing the enemy, please change that
  3. When the AT gunner has a anti tank weapon equiped he cannot sprint which is as it should be, but when he switches from the anti tank weapons to a grenade or detpack he still isnt able to sprint. This is a BUG, please fix this

Thanks, and again nice update!

Hi, i often play with my friends, and i always have this problem that the party is only for 4, it would be great if was for 5 o 6 people.
I would really love it, since some of my friends always ends out of the party or playing with 2 different groups (one party of 2, and one party of 3, in the same map).
Please!!!
PD: We are all around 30+ years old, and we really liked this game a lot!
Best regards to all!

:point_up_2: 5-6 Party-Peoples :+1:

And Something Personal from me:
Dont forget to change ENLiSTEDs Premium Squads, i got 33 or 34 Squads and can not take them with me into Battle… Because they have no Extra Slots and need one of my 10 purchased Slots from my Free-Squads

@1942786 : I noticed the last matches, that this bug is back again. Maybe a fix for the next “Making Enlisted a Better Place No 24”.

• AI-soldiers will now swap hammer and grenade for more appropriate handguns or edged weapons if you switch from them to the next soldier in the squad.