Maintenance

they will need to fix them but it is not the top priority for them right now

3 Likes

patch!

1 Like

So having a functioning game is not important but making more graphic changes and bug fixes are more important instead of actually making sure the game works I can clearly see where the priorities are

1 Like

They have had one year for the M1 Carbine and the M2 Carbine. They had however long the marine paratrooper event took for them to do. Then you have the most recent example of the T20E1 with its garbage sights. My question is why are they releasing guns like this with the sights?

3 Likes

both things are important.

1 Like

How long have windows been cursed and how long have we not had functioning bipods because I’m losing track at this point

10 Likes

4 Likes

and the crappy AI

3 Likes

You know something is really really long overdue when even Greyparrots is undoubtedly right once in a while.

6 Likes

it is probably because that is what the sights look like on the weapons irl

The world must be coming to an end then

1 Like

Do not start with that type of stuff they fix the Vickers so they can fix the American weapons they’re just choosing not to

2 Likes

:rofl:

M1A1 in Enlisted:

M1A1 in Real Life:

Other Games interpretation of the M1A1:

Days of Infamy:

RO2:

RS2:

Easy Red 2:

Do you want me to do the other guns too?

Flagging me won’t change the fact that your gun sights look nothing like they would irl, and it doesn’t change the fact that other games do it better than you. Most of them are five-year-old plus games.

8 Likes

“Babe, stop teasing it and release the merge already”

2 Likes

Do not rush them for the merge otherwise it’ll be more of a train wreck than it already is

4 Likes

It’s been a year dawg. And they’ve done a ton of testing. It’s far from rushed

3 Likes

Well what more do they have left to do and test? Aside from maybe improving customs, nothing. And that doesn’t have an impact on gameplay.

I would also include Heroes&Generals, Americans had the best ironsights in that game.

3 Likes

Fix the weapon balance for low levels because of how it’s looking right now we’re gonna lose a lot of the new German players and Japanese players

3 Likes

You know it isn’t good when Heroes Vs Generals has better sights than your game.

5 Likes