Made my first purchase after being f2p for more than 2 years

Tbf that might be the closest and “fair” priced squad consider it can kill BR3 plebs, is para squad and has fancy shield.

2 Likes

Welcome to the dark side. Don’t forget to sign up for dental.

1 Like

Silver gain is a joke for everything tho. Even during a good match with premium squads and premium your only getting like 3000 silver. While some achievements are just ridiculous. Like destroy 500 tanks for like 1000 silver is terrible. I’m just remembering them off the top of my head.

Ok? That’s almost a whole new gun. Sounds more than reasonable to me

And most games give you absolute jack all for achievements. Honestly I’m surprised we get anything at all for them! Besides, they’re ACHIEVEMENTS. No one gets achievements “for the reward” they get them for bragging rights

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind some unique rewards for achievements.

For an example it would have been perfect time to introduce some unique tank decal/camo for the kill 500 tanks task.

Really important in a bot game.

hows it feel being a neck beard??? touch grass son… touch grass.

i got it all from buying assaulter IV before merge and then selling them after, making 10x on silver orders

art of a deal son

i barely play this game anymore, only thing that brings me back are fomo events

I am so glad you did that, it says a lot about your love for the game and the community. I am currently f2p but I plan on investing money into premium account or some premium content when I am financially able to support the developers and the game in general. I wanted to ask you though how does the squad feel? is there a huge improvement as opposed to the free squads ? worth the money?

1 Like

Wow!! I wish I had even a fraction of that…I struggle to upgrade and stay competitive without investing money but it is possible however… :crazy_face:

I havent tried it in real battles because my japanese army is so under developed rn. I did use it against bots and i felt like a god while doing so. This gun is disgustingly op and it definitely will get a nerf in the future. Atleast i hope it will otherwise its very p2w. I think that the squad is 100% worth the money even after they nerf it. I also bought squad slot and elite pass both were very good investments in my opinion

3 Likes

bro getting battlepass after 2 years, glad you at least have it now

1 Like

bp is a good investment tbh if you play everyday or complete it. you get free 100 gold and extra weapon GO (unless it vehicle GO then i think you only get 1 weapon from pass)

I played for a year and a half SWEARING I was NEVER going to spend one cent on this game. Then after a rank reset followed by getting a mudhole consistently stomped in my ass, and not wanting to have to start from scratch again with another faction, I bought some premium German squads. Then US squads…Then Russian Squads…Then BP weapons… Now, I don’t want to look at my bank statements every month. :sob:

That’s both with premium time, premium squads and being top 1 of the leaderboard. Now compare that to a F2P who is new and doesn’t have premium squads/premium time and is somewhere near the middle to bottom of the leader board.

Yeah some unique ones would be cool. I just don’t think achievements are what we should be complaining about here considering they’re, you know, achievements

Ok so a brand new bottom fragger F2P player
…what exactly do they need to spend 50k ES from their first matches on? They’ve only played like 3-4 matches so far so they can’t have upgraded their squads enough to be able to put more men in there, and I doubt they unlocked the next rifle that fast. So…where’s it going? What do they need it for?

1 Like

Fuck minmaxing, but for new players the economy is extremely rough, which is bad. Hard to get friends to try the game when they can’t really get to a most minimal lineup within reasonable time