Lunar New Year

Yes, the Italiano Chad! My other avatar when, I’m not being the usual allied marshal.

well those are asia country including mine so yea we do celebrate it but europe and US dont which make sense

fuck man this is the best bait in the world, yeah we should add sunglasses, youre right

I’d rather get this poster than a pfp of a random soldier from the Korean War

1 Like

its funny how bad US propaganda ages.

5 Likes

The rewards are pretty bads except for the 5000 silvers and the order for gun upgrade. And we are force to using regular bolt action because the bolt action grenade launcher don’t count when we kill without the grenade

Add Chinese faction that all Chinese mainlanders are forced to play as, no other armies, with their own separate matchmaker. We’ll finally have some non-sweaty games again :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Finally! There is some sense around here.

1 Like

They literally already have their own separate client.

1 Like

I have to say I love the fact that the tasks are for bolt actions – makes people go play low tier.

Would love it even more if in one of the following events the requirement was “your full setup needs to be BR1” so that there would actually be some love shown towards T-26, BT-7 and BA-11.

On the other hand, “kills as assaulter” – note that new players don’t have assaulter I.

3 Likes

and their own gold version of as44 and stg44 which look nice imo

1 Like

Please ADD JAPAN PARATROPERS … too for Buy like Other Factions can.

This is a bit of a digression from the discussion, but in Japan it is a bit more complicated.
The common “New Year” is based on the Western calendar. At this time of year, we get paid by the many Chinese tourists, we take the snow off the roofs, and we throw beans at the red ogres.

wont play & pay as long as the annoying hangar exists

1 Like

Make pictures carefully. This matter has been spread to the Chinese Internet and discussed. Of course, if you think the number of Chinese players is small, it doesn’t matter if you lose Chinese players

Nobody is forcing you to accept it.

As a Chinese, I can’t accept this profile picture. Please don’t vilify our heroes. They also gave their lives, even their lives, to the fight against fascism. thank you.

2 Likes

Huh a chinese Arier?

Happy New Year, everyone! You know, Chinese New Year is the only festival in the world. Everything else is cultural theft

Low effort bait.

3 Likes