Lunar New Year

Nah, that’s not what shadows suggests.

I have 1680 appearance change orders. I expect to use little or none of them until things are more sensible.

Obviously, appearance is not a priority for me as it is for some but I will use them if things get sorted.

2 Likes

likewise…im about 1200 change orders. At merge I was really excited to finally customise my troopers…after 100 or so orders I realised how rough the system was and stopped.

not going to buy the same hat/jacket/pants on the same guy up to 5 times. It should already be in his kit once bought.

2 Likes

Tbh, it’s kinda bugged in a good way now. I equpped my soldiers with new camos for Stalingrad and Normandy.
And yesterday, when I was playing battle of the bulge, I’ve noticed I had the outfits I bought for Stalingrad on my soldiers.
Same while playing Berlin, I’ve had the same camos I’ve bought for Normandy.
Even though in hangar, I still could see only the classic outfits for battle of the bulge/berlin.

I really do not know if that’s a bug or some kind of unfinished feature. But I am happy, since for BR5, I’ve had to buy only 2 camo presets to cover all maps.

oh???

could it be that whatever preset you have your troops on in the hanagar is the preset they get in game??? (what preveiw they are left on in hangar eg one squad might be previewing tunisia while another previews pacific etc…)

If that is the case, then fucking leave it like that I say…

I havent been able to play recently so I didnt know this was a thing or that there was a bug

And it’s even more complex than that. For Berlin sniper in my assaultwr squad I bought one specific torse because I didn’t want him to be Volksturm like the rest of the squad.
And after I bought the full camo of the whole squad in Normandy preset. When I have played berlin, this specific sniper had the torso I’ve bought him for Berlin but the rest of his outfit was the one I bought for Normandy.

So the way it works now is. That if you buy an outfit. Then it takes priority over the base outfit of that squad in whatever campaign the outfit you bought is in.
But if you pick a different outfit in the other campaign, that piece takes priority in that specific campaign.
But this priority is not visible in Hangar, only in matches.

At least that’s my experience from yesterday. And I can prove it with screenshots once I get back to home.

1 Like

Since the european lobbys are full with asian players, i guess this event is the best idea, the marketing team had since giving the soviets the american half track and the americans the british assault carrier :+1:

Why dont they spend their time even more usefully by fixing the (too) many bugs?
Nooo we get a useless dragon and fireworks for some strange new year that nobody outside of one single country on the whole planet cares or even know about.
Good choice there…
The pace in which this game gets updated/improved/de-bugged is shockingly low.

BTW I read before that china has its own version of enlisted? why not keep the new years stuff there??

3 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for that

1 Like

Wow.

Time to crawl out of the hole you live in.

It’s a big world!

3 Likes

What I was trying to say is, why spend time on these small and unnecessary changes if the rest of the game falls apart?
I cant play for 5 minutes without spotting a bug or something weird.
Many of them existing for many months (!) already.
I would prioritize things differently.
Especially since 5 out of 6 ppl on the entire planet dont know or care about this strange calendar.

3 Likes

i mean make sense since most western game dont celebrate chinese new year i guess i do understand why it weird

All fine and dandy. I don’t care anymore, as I replaced the background, lmao.

Well honestly given that China has 1.5 billion, and Lunar New Year is also celebrated in Japan, Korea, Vietnam, etc. I’d estimate statistically more people might celebrate it than not.

2 Likes

so much for the cleaning up of hangar ^^

Chadness intensifies

10 Likes

Yes, the Italiano Chad! My other avatar when, I’m not being the usual allied marshal.

well those are asia country including mine so yea we do celebrate it but europe and US dont which make sense

fuck man this is the best bait in the world, yeah we should add sunglasses, youre right

I’d rather get this poster than a pfp of a random soldier from the Korean War

1 Like