Lunar New Year in Enlisted

Thanks for the explaination. I though he wanted to celebrate Chinese new year before… like in September…
"Is it so difficult for you to add China before the New Year? "

1 Silver Soldier Order for 100 kills seems to be far better achievable, basically gives u one per battle. :nerd_face:

I thought this lunar thing is a cultural thing, not a national thing. :thinking:

FG42 → gunner
M2 → assault
AVS → assault

2 Likes

someone prefer allies, i see :joy: :joy: :joy:

axis main

but why limit them just add the proper counters will do better than limitations just saying

1 Like

He is talking about giving the BAR to troopers btw

1 Like

As always

1 Like

in berlin they pretty much already exists, but it still doesnt deter complaining

2 Likes

I prefer the FAL

2 Likes

P-47 for troopers

2 Likes

That’s the point

2 Likes

An abrams for every squad

2 Likes

So the soviet instead have the tsar bomb :thinking:

2 Likes

or just bring vangaurd class back

1 Like

Actually, there’s few real Chinese that have time to post or even read this news when it posted. (22:10 GMT+8)
We are busy celebrating and having time together with real world’s friends/relatives at that time. And we usually stay very late during this day. (I just done all the works and am going to sleep soon)

Empty Ring Roads.
PS: Beijing banned fireworks within its city border this year. Also due to scalper and skyrocketing price, we are not interesting in fireworks anymore.

2 Likes

Some fireworks photos from previous years.

I prefer these handheld + mini fireworks, because you can actually see and have fun with it. Also they are not that expensive.
Those fireworks that go into sky is not very viewable from the ground. And they are very expensive. Average large fireworks cost ~100USD for one item (usually have 4~10 rounds).

4 Likes

Nah, especially in Berlin FG-42s and AVTs are fine

1 Like

Guys, this is the English speaking section. Please use English here. Furthermore, do not go into politics / political references. Any content of that type is unacceptable here.

Thank you.